The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

8 minutes ago, Xbox said:

I'd put Kawhi at 6 and was close to putting him at 5 because Westbrook isn't exactly a team player. The guy averages a triple double a game though.

Couldn't get past the Utah Jazz this year despite having 3 of top 4 players. 

Harden has had multiple playoff no shows or "chokes". 

Kawhi and Anthony Davis are both better than Russ and Harden. 

• Upvote 4

I’m a warrior guy and I can’t believe that people think Durant is better than Lebron. Lebron does what Durant did yesterday in 50% of the games he plays in. Durant calls last night a career night, Lebron callas that Tuesday

Edited by Tony Romo
  • Cheers 1

On 6/7/2018 at 11:02 AM, Van40 said:

Have people like you ever played sports? 

It's not that KD left. I WANTED him to leave aswell. It's who he went to. He joined a championship squad who were his main rivals. Not to mention they were just coming off a 73 win season. 

Lebron left to dethrone a team. 

KD left a superstar in Russ to join his competition. Weaaaaak. 

How do you tie your opinion to whether people have "played sports".:unsure:

I disagree with your opinion and I can pretty much guarantee that I've played as much, or more than 95% of the people on these boards.

17 hours ago, Tony Romo said:

I’m a warrior guy and I can’t believe that people think Durant is better than Lebron. Lebron does what Durant did yesterday in 50% of the games he plays in. Durant calls last night a career night, Lebron callas that Tuesday

Anyone who says Kevin Durant is better than LeBron is an idiot, but Kevin Durant is easily the 2nd best player in the NBA.

17 minutes ago, Xbox said:

Anyone who says Kevin Durant is better than LeBron is an idiot, but Kevin Durant is easily the 2nd best player in the NBA.

Classy, non opinionated post. Well done. /s

22 minutes ago, gurn said:

Classy, non opinionated post. Well done. /s

The only people who should be offended are people who think that Kevin Durant > LeBron James. 

One has the best shooter of all time to pass to and the other has a dude who's so high he doesn't even know the score.

Edited by Xbox
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

How do you tie your opinion to whether people have "played sports".:unsure:

I disagree with your opinion and I can pretty much guarantee that I've played as much, or more than 95% of the people on these boards.

It's a competitive thing. Something athletes would get, or atleast I thought they would get. 

As a competitor, I could never bring myself to join the winning team (also biggest rivals) just to have it easy. 

Prominent players like CJ agree.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Van40 said:

It's a competitive thing. Something athletes would get, or atleast I thought they would get. 

As a competitor, I could never bring myself to join the winning team (also biggest rivals) just to have it easy. 

Prominent players like CJ agree.

Ray Bourque? Paul Kariya? Teemu Selanne? Marian Hossa?

Those aren't prominent players?

6 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Ray Bourque? Paul Kariya? Teemu Selanne? Marian Hossa?

Those aren't prominent players?

Different sports.

A superstar basketball player can change an entire franchise.  

Same with football. A great qb changes everything.

Hockey is a bit different. 

21 minutes ago, Van40 said:

Different sports.

A superstar basketball player can change an entire franchise.  

Same with football. A great qb changes everything.

Hockey is a bit different. 

I don't disagree (although I think the Warriors would still be a favorite without KD)

I just don't make the distinction where a player leaves a team for one where he thinks he has a better chance of winning a championship. LeBron did the same thing when he "took his talents to South Beach". Just because the Dubs were more of a "sure thing" than the Heat doesn't make KD a jerk and LBJ all good, at least not as far as I'm concerned.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I don't disagree (although I think the Warriors would still be a favorite without KD)

I just don't make the distinction where a player leaves a team for one where he thinks he has a better chance of winning a championship. LeBron did the same thing when he "took his talents to South Beach". Just because the Dubs were more of a "sure thing" than the Heat doesn't make KD a jerk and LBJ all good, at least not as far as I'm concerned.

Totally agree.