The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

Durant went ham today. He had few drives where he just drove hard to the rim without a defender in his face and they never looked back. Really want LeBron vs Durant in both ends of the floor. They had Iguodala early on on LeBron and for most of this game. Cavs need to step it up if they want to beat this Warriors who look unstoppable right now

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

Is Frye injured, if he isn't it's a mistake not playing him.

I was thinking this earlier as well. Korver was off his game tonight missing shots in transition in the 1st half. Irving was certainly feeling it for a while and LeBron was good. At the end though, Warriors are too good and there's a reason they've been undefeated so far in the playoffs. LeBron' poster on Pachulia was spectacular though off Thompson's assist early in the game. But got out of hand rather quickly and Durant was the difference

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

I was thinking this earlier as well. Korver was off his game tonight missing shots in transition in the 1st half. Irving was certainly feeling it for a while and LeBron was good. At the end though, Warriors are too good and there's a reason they've been undefeated so far in the playoffs. LeBron' poster on Pachulia was spectacular though off Thompson's assist early in the game. But got out of hand rather quickly and Durant was the difference

I can't see them shooting under 40% again (I hope), hopefully the game was a one off.

Props to KD though he played well, and same with Steph. Really want this to be a competitive series.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jiggs50 said:

Cavs struggled hard and were in it for almost 3 quarters.

Just gotta play better. Where was TT at? Break up with that Kardashian man. 

TT is easily one of the hardest working players in the NBA, but I still can't believe he broke up with his ex, who was perfect and way better than that Kardashian. Didn't he have a kid with that ex? Anyways his ex was way better. He should've listened to LeBron: "Khloe will always be Lamar's girl." I saw what one of them did to my man Kanye, and I don't want it to happen to TT as well.

• Upvote 1