The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres, 10:00 am, 7/11/2015.

KyoNami

(Literally) bumped into Trevor Linden outside my hotel in Toronto last night, was too awe struck to say anything, I'm from northern Ontario so I'm not used to seeing celebrities like that, let alone from my favourite hockey team!

5-1 Canucks

Toronto?Scouting I guess.

Guy's a class act. I'm glad he trained with Pat Quinn. Hope you got a selfie!

(Literally) bumped into Trevor Linden outside my hotel in Toronto last night, was too awe struck to say anything, I'm from northern Ontario so I'm not used to seeing celebrities like that, let alone from my favourite hockey team!

5-1 Canucks

Aw, that's great....I imagine it was a it of a surprise.  Nice.

As for the game...really hate these early morning ones but think we'll take it 2-1. 

2012 afternoon game in Boston was one of the best games the Canucks played that year, the ole Cody bar down game.

I think you could make an argument that the Canucks were pumped up pretty bad to go beat the team that took them out in the finals the previous year. 

Dont think this applies to every morning game in the east. 

FINALLY The coaching staff realizes that Higgins just isn't a top 6 forward anymore, leave him on the 4th line PLEASE WILLIE

It's nothing to do with "finally" as far as I can see. Higgins had a piss poor game (albeit to be expected for a first game back and no conditioning in Utica) and has been dropped to 4th line. 

My opinion is he shouldn't be anywhere near the team just now. 

Cracknell HAS played well imo. He may be a utility forward as De Niro points out but he has shown a bit more than that and he has played as well as the rookies in some games. He gets stuck in and shows some nice touches, if this is the "get it done league" he has got it done most nights" He is +3 in 9 games, 3 points. Dorsett, one of my favourite players is -3 in 13 games for 3 points.

Stoopid boofaloonieans and their stoopid start times

Anything less than a 47-0 win is unacceptable.
We must make them pay for this ridiculous start time

GO CANUCKS GO

I'm with u... Seriously it's Saturday... I just want a regular start time so I can have a few beverages and head out after. 

Not sure how I woke up right now... 3 hours of sleep 

Archived