The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Cleared Waivers] Blackhawks D David Rundblad to AHL

Mackcanuck

Upgrade on Weber. More potential than Biega. I'd grab him, then when others return from injury demote him and see if he passes through waivers. Would be an asset for the Comets.

10 minutes ago, shadowgoon said:

Waiver wire position is based on the previous seasons overall standings, unless you've already claimed someone this season.

If the claim is before November 1, waiver priority is based on the previous year's standings, with the team with the worst record having first priority and the team with the best record having last priority.

If the claim is after November 1, waiver priority is based on the current year's standings, defined as the lowest percentage of possible points.

Just now, Mackcanuck said:

If the claim is before November 1, waiver priority is based on the previous year's standings, with the team with the worst record having first priority and the team with the best record having last priority.

If the claim is after November 1, waiver priority is based on the current year's standings, defined as the lowest percentage of possible points.

Ah okay, I wasn't aware of the time of the season in which the claims take place. Good to know. +1

After thinking even more about this, this is the perfect fit for the Canucks.

A good potential QB on the Powerplay, can learn from Edler, Sedins etc. I'm assuming he has a ton of respect from them as he is Swedish and the love for their country and countrymen is spread throughout the NHL.

I have no doubt Benning put a claim in, the other teams are the question.

18 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

There's a reason why the Blackhawks gave up on him. He IS a first round pick, but he's a giveaway machine. He didn't do well in Phoenix and he didn't do well with the Blackhawks.

He would fit right in with our D then.

Archived