The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Caducks 1, Canucks 2

TheRussianRocket.

You know it's been a bad game when Higgins is more noticeable than Vey.  I know Vey had an assist tonight but it was only because he was second last to touch the puck.   The other way to tell we are in trouble is that Higgins is still getting PP time.  Can't wait till he is gone.

3 minutes ago, coastal1 said:

Nothing to do with talent level? 1 win and 12 losses between those 2 teams 3 on 3, not a sign of lack of talent?

We know it IS the lack of talent on our side. Not sure what's lacking on Quacks' roster though. 

Listened on the radio and sounded like an intense game, so glad Markstrom is getting all these consecutive starts, awesome for his confidence going ahead! He will be our #1 soon, and I'm honestly stoked about it, the guy has worked long and hard to be where he is now. Marky Mark!! 

3 minutes ago, Stormriders said:

Can't tell me we would have been worse tonight with Pedan in instead of Weber.  At least it would have been more interesting and entertaining.  Really liking Biega's effort, he deserves to stay in the lineup.

Biega, Edler, Tanev, Hutton are all deserving. How Weber still holds on to one is beyond me. 

Archived