The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks lose to Marlies 5-2

Stanky Legs

1 minute ago, PLOGUE said:

Impressive loss.  Managed to get outworked in every facet of the game.  Henrik was the only Canuck with any bite.  I would give props to Miller..but his headshaking after the first period was exactly why I hate him.  Piss poor teammate.

Whatever, even WD was shaking his head when they walked down the tunnel. Linden even said team wasn't ready to play.  Miller was.  The boyz let them all down.  Bring back the mommies.  These clowns need them,

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I don't know how to put my feeling into words. Ahhh!

I didn't even watch the game, and i feel your pain.

In the morning they were running all these stats about how the Leafs had lost 3 in-a-row and that their powerful has been awful in the past 14 games and I knew that the Nux were going to lose. Any time some team needs to bump a slump, the Canucks are the guys to help them out....

Connect the dots folks. Linden and Benning are laughing coz they know this is a subtle tank

1. Weber
2. Bartkowski
3. Willy Numbnuts as coach
4. Vey on the first unit PP and getting top 6 minutes

If this is not an attempt to tank in an honourable fashion and its an attempt to make the playoffs we are in bigger trouble than I thought!

This game pissed me off too much. Just pathetic. We were like an ahl team. Was excited for this game but damn was it a let down. Willie should not be back next year. Too many questionable moves.

I'd like my money back if I were at the game.

Just now, Tortorella's Rant said:

Weber out there for 0 shots for, 11 against after 40 minutes. From waivers to first line PP minutes.

Man, bad team is bad.

What a terrible game. Calgary beat the marlies with Monahan, Gudreau and Bouma benched.

This should show some folks it's time to trade ufa's for picks and not worry about a 4 straight game first round exit.

1 minute ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Weber out there for 0 shots for, 11 against after 40 minutes. From waivers to first line PP minutes.

Man, bad team is bad.

Yup! Willie Desjardins Make A Wish Foundation; and the only kid is Weber.

Just now, Jaimito said:

Whatever, even WD was shaking his head when they walked down the tunnel. Linden even said team wasn't ready to play.  Miller was.  The boyz let them all down.  Bring back the mommies.  These clowns need them,

Willie is always shaking away, he is irrelevant. He has no way to motivate his players.

Archived