HATE

YOU

Also:

Hank TOI:18:54

Horvat TOI:18:27

Vey TOI:16:20

Vey, FREAKING VEY plays  two minutes less than the number 1 center? VEY PEOPLE

The hate is strong with this one.

Statement A: Trader Jim says he's fine with not moving Hammer and Vrbata if they make the playoffs.

Statement B: Teams that lose to get dominated by the Leafs Marlies don't make the playoffs.

Conclusion: Therefore, Jim must have been conspiring with Willie to get his prime veteran trading chips outta town by having his team put forth performances like these bringing up Weber (he of the -2 rating and Icing in 25 seconds of work) and showing management just how crappy the on-ice product is with efforts like these.  Well played guys, well played.

fry.jpg

#ConspiracyNightInCanada

5 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Willie's got a lack of options. No number 1's, nothing even close resembling a PP QB

Making a decision to put a guy who has 0 goals on the 1st unit powerplay who was put on waivers so teams could claim him for free and yet no one was interested while simultaneously taking out a guy who actually single-handedly delivered us 2 points thanks to his defensive play the other night that saved a goal does not mean he "lacks options". It means he lacks proper decision making ability. Here's an idea, why not put Biega on the 1st unit PP? I guess that would make far too much sense.

6 minutes ago, Realtor Rod said:

There is no proof of any of this. Trevor was given the keys and he hired JB to be his driver. Ownership wants to win and trusts Trevor. They are paying Prust, Higgins and Weber (if he stayed ) an NHL salary because JB and TL said so.

It'll all be good (I hope). I have a lot more "likes" with this management team than other management groups prior. I find them more honest and transparent than past regimes. That being said, I definitely agree that some of their decisions have been questionable at best.  

3 minutes ago, the_impersonator13 said:

Weber is to Willie as Rome is to AV #6DegreesOfBadDefensemen

Thats a good freaking queston. Coach pulls him out after his best game in a nux uniform for a kid who got send down...  You wanna talk about ruining a teams chemistry and good vibes.  Send down the player who saves your team and keep you in it.  That move alone imo is worth replacing the coach for.  Terrible decision making.

Archived