The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks lose to Marlies 5-2

Stanky Legs

This game just proved something we already know: our defence needs a complete overhaul.  Stood no chance against Babcock's forecheck and could not make a pass out of their own zone to save their lives.  Far too many plays broke down because of our defences inability to complete a pass to our forwards.

I would rather Willie gone based on the line-up decision.  29 other teams don't want Weber and Willie choose Weber as PP1 with Vey.  Powerplay sucked for a long time and Willie can't make a proper adjustment.   He is a truly idiot coach in the coaching standard.  He is playing at home.  Down by a goal, after icing call by the Leafs, Willie decided to throw out 4th liner in the 3rd period, when 4th line can't even play offense.  

healy, "its not about matching if you can't match against this toronto team, holy crap" 

Benning call Caps, trade Hammer, and ask Miller if he wants to stay or go down to Minnesota. But our greedy owner wants $$$$ oh well, this one does sting 

Sedins' are also starting to show the decline, like Patterson use to say on air," I get the Sedins are playing great now, but its about the halfway point I want see them." Another reason they let Patterson go, guy spoke the truth.

This loss is just showing management what this team is, stop messing with the hockey gods and admit they need to rebuild already. Holy !!!!!!!!!!!!! it pisses me off as a fan, why our ownership is so freaking greedy!

1 minute ago, PLOGUE said:

Impressive loss.  Managed to get outworked in every facet of the game.  Henrik was the only Canuck with any bite.  I would give props to Miller..but his headshaking after the first period was exactly why I hate him.  Piss poor teammate.

I don't blame him for shaking his head. I would probably be yelling at my teammates.

Piss poor team in front of the goalie

Just now, CANUCK-EXPRESS said:

That was one of the worst games I've ever watched by the Canucks. Considering that we're "trying to make the playoffs", retro night in Vancouver and playing an NHL team that could pass up as an AHL team. That was absolutely pathetic performance.

Our best forwards are our young guys.  Let's play them, and bring some more up too.  

Archived