The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm tp! Thought I'd be mafia for sure and I'm going to make the kingpin regret not picking me lol. 

I'll have the Lynch pool ready when I get home.

And for the love of God don't waste your fracking kills on night one. I swear if I get TP killed again I'm going to rage so hard.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

I'm the tp leader. Frack off with your silly ideas.:lol:

Sure you are bud... ok even newer plan... everyone kill this mafia scumbag!

14 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I digress.

Mafia are obviously going to use all their kills on TP round 1, so we prevent their plans by killing ourselves. The mafia would waste all their kills and not get the sweet joy of using them.

Completely fool-proof plan.

Wait a minute how do you know all the mafia get kills too? I had in my head that they wouldn't have... Also your sig is so wrong it's ridiculous, Intoews is a master of one thing in mafia and that is exploiting the trust of Noobs... talk to his life partner OTTS he will let you know how true that statement really is. 

12 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

It's a compliment. 

4 is the Holy amount of times Virt has lost in the entirety of his long 1000 game mafia career.

Virt has some competition coming up.

See you already knew Virt was the best mafia player ever... why does your sig lie to us all?

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Wait a minute how do you know all the mafia get kills too? I had in my head that they wouldn't have... Also your sig is so wrong it's ridiculous, Intoews is a master of one thing in mafia and that is exploiting the trust of Noobs... talk to his life partner OTTS he will let you know how true that statement really is. 

I'm pretty sure it said everyone gets a kill regardless of faction on the 1st page.

I'll double check.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Only a retarded/noob kingpin would pick Otis. He's basically a guaranteed God kill.

Aladeen, please don't derail the thread again. Pls and thx.

I have already submitted a kill for you :) should be more PC with your posts. 

Just now, Kakanucks said:

I also thought that all players would have 1 kill no matter what faction.

Yes we have established Zfetch's story checks out! But BW is so clever he wants us to think he wouldn't be dumb enough to pick OTTS but in reality he's dumb like a fox! If he picks OTTS only to say a noob/r-word would pick OTTS obviously when either BW or OTTS shows up mafia he is in the clear! 

Archived