The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

33 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Announcements:

• Don't character claim. It serves no purpose other than helping the mafia in their TP special hunt.

• To Mafia team: 

tumblr_nxnkypchbX1uzlmbho1_500.gif

I know you guys will be scared so you should go ahead and put your kill on me ASAP imo.

• New players, I'm the de facto TP leader so feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try to help!

• FYI, my GIF game will be outta control

That is all.

IT'S SO MAFIA!

• i can't even.

thx.

4 minutes ago, Dral said:

Character claiming does nothing - we don't even know what roles are in the game and Toews said they are random or some such thing...

you're just pretending to be helpful now

22 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

2) With the exception of Jessica Pearson and Harvey Specter, any character from the show can be aligned with the Mafia (Team Hardman). Which characters from the show are blackmailed into helping Hardman will be chosen at random.

Unless you want to help the mafia identify potential special (Jessica and Harvey), people should not be role claiming.

I'm chuckling at you trying to discredit my efforts. 

2 minutes ago, Dral said:

unvote vote DC

I trust Aladeen

also - Toews is the woat host... game me a stupid character with no memes on google... best I can find is this picture of him looking well... very un Dral like...

250?cb=20140128172618

It's the guy from The Game (the tv show about football)

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Btw I am serious about the DC vote here. I will explain why closer to first nightfall tomorrow. 

not to point out the obvious or anything... but there is no doc save or medkit... so I really hope you're not the sheriff

1 minute ago, Dral said:

not to point out the obvious or anything... but there is no doc save or medkit... so I really hope you're not the sheriff

I May or may not be but my knowledge of DC has nothing to do with an investigation. 

Like I said I will explain closer to the deadline, that will hopefully prevent Mafia from getting a bit of info before nightfall so they can't adjust to it this round.

No reason for me to lie at this point in the game. If I was Mafia I wouldn't be gunning for a TP first round like this. If I am wrong about DC being at least not town (Mafia or 3rd party) you guys can hang me next round. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I May or may not be but my knowledge of DC has nothing to do with an investigation. 

I know who your character is now... but I think toews made a big mistake, cause even though I'm still about a half season back, I haven't seen this guy in the show yet...

Mr.-Potato-Head--pTRU1-11585286dt.jpg

Just now, Aladeen said:

Like I said I will explain closer to the deadline, that will hopefully prevent Mafia from getting a bit of info before nightfall so they can't adjust to it this round.

No reason for me to lie at this point in the game. If I was Mafia I wouldn't be gunning for a TP first round like this. If I am wrong about DC being at least not town (Mafia or 3rd party) you guys can hang me next round. 

Confirmed executioner.

8 minutes ago, Dral said:

don't be racist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(U.S._TV_series)

Derwin Davis.

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Let's be honest if were mafia you probably wouldn't be able to catch me.

Otherwise, did you think my "announcement" was actually scummy? If so, why?

yes. b/c it just SCREAMS: MAFIA!!!!!!

also Donna isn't for sure TP WTF has happend since I last watched this show?

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Confirmed executioner.

Nope lol but I do see how it could seem like I am.  I promise I will explain how I know he is not town.

Either that or we can even hang someone else and have the vig take out DC if you guys really think I am exe. 

I can say how I know now but I think it is advantageous to the town if I don't. Gives Mafia less info to work with this round. 

Archived