The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

Just now, Virtanen87 said:

How do you usually play as mafia?? How do you usually play as TP? Would you consider yourself a cool kid?

You're not being cocky enough and that's a real turn off from your usual TP-self btw. Might want to post more cautiously ;)

2 minutes ago, Dral said:

voting isn't all that important honestly.... contributing... reading posts, making reads (right or wrong) and calling people out is more important...

don't worry about your vote - most people vote for the wrong person 9 times out of 10...

what have you read? does anything seem out of place? just post your thoughts...

Why haven't you said your TP line yet?

Just now, Virtanen87 said:

You're mafia aren't you??? Can you please explain why you're not mafia?

I think I can help out here for you Virt:

you see in this game there are these players called ma-fi-a their job is to kill all the people Not ma-fi-a. The people who aren't "ma-fi-a" try to figure out who is ma-fi-a and eliminate them before they can kill all the players who are not ma-fi-a.

hope that helps noob

3 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Nightfall is 10 pm tmrw

Sounds good!

2 minutes ago, Dral said:

voting isn't all that important honestly.... contributing... reading posts, making reads (right or wrong) and calling people out is more important...

don't worry about your vote - most people vote for the wrong person 9 times out of 10...

what have you read? does anything seem out of place? just post your thoughts...

Hmm alright cool thanks! Can we tell others which character in the show we got?

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

First off, after reading the last few pages it has become glaringly obvious that Beluga Whale is mafia

Vote Bpgula

His lack of substance thus far is excruciating to look at. Pile that on with the fact that he called Aladeen out in a one line sentence without providing any other insight is just rude. I'm offended as a player that he'd ever do that to us.

Secondly, Dral and Aladeen both seem to be TP with their constant back and forth chatter and nonchalant posting style.

This obviously isn't set in stone because Dral and Aladeen are both very loquacious and are known to not be afraid to use strategies right from the beginning. However, lean is still towards TP by quite a large margin.

Thirdly, if TL can talk more, that'd be appreciated

I agree. Based on what I've read so far (not everything yet), the one that seems like mafia the most is BW.

Just now, Green Goblin said:

Sounds good!

I agree. Based on what I've read so far (not everything yet), the one that seems like mafia the most is BW.

You can do whatever yo uwant./...

and why do you think BW is mafia?

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

You guys are literally dumb as potatoes. You can't just vote out a guy because he is too "tricky" and miles better than you...absolutely sickening

My sig is already taken... try something else :P

4 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

How do you usually play as mafia?? How do you usually play as TP? Would you consider yourself a cool kid?

I have a 100% win record as Mafia. So if I win that's an easy way to tell that I'm mafia.

As TP I either get suspended mid game or killed by cereal.

I consider myself a decent lad

1 minute ago, DoughtysCheck said:

don't know why you guys voted for me. I didn't even sign up...

you ruined the banter :[

2 minutes ago, Green Goblin said:

Sounds good!

*Sirens!!* Wow this is scummy af

Vote Green Goblin

Archived