The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

Another tie wow. Just to stop the madness I think we should lynch both duce and CL.  one if not both of them should be mafia. The mafia  is buying time to decide who is more valuable to the team or are trying to save a teammate without looking bad. Let's just be safe and lynch both of them and see what happens.   

Vote A: Cl

Vote B: Duce

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Aiggght, I now have the time. Time to make the DPS proud.

Mafia, be warned, I'm coming after you.

I messed up the vote count last night really badly and added you twice to vote B so you had 5 votes.

you'll most likely be godkilled so don't bother reading the thread tbh

Just now, Virtanen87 said:

I messed up the vote count last night really badly and added you twice to vote B so you had 5 votes.

you'll most likely be godkilled so don't bother reading the thread tbh

Oh yeah, I noticed that and was just about to comment on that.

But don't you worry, I got dis.

Alain Vigneault

Been lurking and haven't really said much, obviously still trying to gain perspective, but I'll bite now

I do think Aladeen made an honest mistake in the whole DCgate.  I don't think it was posturing or trickery and I'm willing to believe that he is TP.  Could be naivety on my part but not entirely convinced he's mafia.  So i think he should be safe for this round.

In terms of lynching somebody, I'm curious about zfetch.  I need to re-check the timeline/CL's post and what they posted but iirc, he was posting a lot during the DCgate and has been quiet since that ended.  Could be busy with other things outside this game, and still lots of time before nightfall, but a little odd.  

A bit suspicious of Mulder also but I think its a reach anyways.

idk, still some time for something to happen and provide clarity.

Key to Vigneault's faction is all revealed in his wording.

His first sentence is him trying to deflect attention off the fact that he has indeed been lurking but not posting.

The next few paragraphs he keeps on attempting to take responsibility over a whole lot of nothing.

Vote Zfetch

Can't help but think this reveal was a last ditch effort to save himself.

His reasoning is dull. In fact, it's null.

He acts as if he can't think for himself and goes with the general consensus at the time in round 1.

Just got out of class and I see some interesting developments.

So we just twiddling thumbs for the next couple of hours?

He gets out of class and states that he clearly notices something.

102 minutes later and he clearly would not comment any further. "Twiddling thumbs"

Well I have been talking more than I did a few hours ago, because I'm home and its 15 to midnight here.

Also, you missed Zfetch yesterday.  My defense pails in comparison to his attempts.

noun
the amount filling a pail.

Get the podium out.  I have prepared my final words.

Unless, y'know, you guys reconsider and don't use my experience and the use of the illegal as the basis for my lynching.

Now this is a little more TPish. 7 minutes before nightfall preparing words for nightfall seems like a rather TP activity. However, there is still a chance that this was used to save himself.

Well, we know CL is mafia on the condition that Virt is actually tracker.  I'm on the list because (well now Aladeen doesn't think so) my responses point to some sort of coaching going on (in other words, my responses have been too good) and my defenses are seen as salty.

I brought up the possibility yesterday that people could claim themselves as sheriff since the template was present in the thread. The possibility of Jazz being a sheriff is 50/50 (he could be and could be an alt sheriff, or he could be simply posturing due to the role template being present)

Virt's claim doesn't seem to be too much of a reach, if he is indeed tracker, so I am leaning towards voting CL.  But obviously, I think voting CL all at once doesn't help the TP for obvious reasons (which I stated in a post shortly before this).

The Jazz speculation is interesting because Virt pointed the group towards CL and then pointed towards Jazz.  So, to me, he either tracked Jazz for this round and discovered something (Virt said he'll explain later) or he's causing stir, to either relieve pressure on a teammate (such as CL or somebody Jazz has pointed to such as ilduce or virt, himself).  Maybe something else, its all speculation on my end.

Where the hell do you even come up with half this crap?

Bruh I be fighting this lynch every night lol.

Little bit of a stretch.

Some pretty woat sherrifs.

But if I had lynch one, probably jazz.

Fetch came out with his PM so despite both of them getting the same results as mafia, there's more reason to believe fetch.  And as I said earlier in this game, I had a feeling it would be a lot easier to claim a sheriff.  So as much as this helps clear fetch, its made reason to rule somebody out more difficult.

Also, that last-minute vote switch on duce, when he's been trying to get duce lynched or hinting at it, generated suspicion.  Looks bad on him and duce, imo.

VOTE B: thejazz97

I'll decide later on last night's vote but very much leaning towards duce at this point

Who says you have to lynch a sheriff?

UNVOTE B, VOTE B ZFETCH (for sake of tie)

W...why?

Lmao tie again

Aren't you in favor of ties nowadays?

A lot more than "hur dur mafia is always new players so vote AV"

and you know, actually try to help the Town and not randomly appear 20 mins to nightfall and cast a random vote.

"Actually try to help the town" just sounds so forced.

Yet again, wording seems to be the key in AV because his posting pattern lacks anything to base off of.

Mafia Rating: 9/11
19gu954t8rpmqgif.gif

On my break so I can speak but on mobile.

1. Pales might have been the word I was looking for.  Or if I'm still wrong, I meant to say that by comparison, my defence was nowhere near as extreme as fetch's

2.  "Playing for a tie" was me being a potato and mistyping what I meant.  I wanted jazz lynched but saw that fwy and fetch were at 3 or 4?each.  Though voting fwy was a good choice in the end, I felt one of fetch or jazz was lying since they had the exact same results.  I picked fetch.

i already stated this reasoning to Aladeen on another page.

Whether you guys choose to believe me is out of my control.  But I hope you do, otherwise, like I said, lynch me.

now I have 5 mins left cuz of y'all :P

Archived