The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT: Coyotes 2- Canucks 3 (ot)

86Viking

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Never thought I'd see the day when fans are upset at a win. 

We could really use a Mathews type of player that is my reasoning. Maybe one of the finns would be good also.

Chychrun would be good if we had 6th or higher

9 minutes ago, nuckfan82 said:

They should bring up Subban to show him what he needs to work on in the NHL. Weber and Barktowski are pointless in the lineup.

They are only allowed 4 recalls after the TDL.
Gaunce is on an emergency recall so it doesn't count but once one of the injured forwards comes back he'll have to go back to Utica. 

As for the 4 regular recalls - they want to call-up Zalewksi, Grenier and Pedan at some point.  Also Benning was saying that maybe Tryamkin will want/need to spend some time in Utica re adjusting to the smaller ice so they'll need to keep a recall for him as well. 

5 minutes ago, mll said:

They are only allowed 4 recalls after the TDL.
Gaunce is on an emergency recall so it doesn't count but once one of the injured forwards comes back he'll have to go back to Utica. 

As for the 4 regular recalls - they want to call-up Zalewksi, Grenier and Pedan at some point.  Also Benning was saying that maybe Tryamkin will want/need to spend some time in Utica re adjusting to the smaller ice so they'll need to keep a recall for him as well. 

Good 

6 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

so yer sayin' we should play Miller for the rest of the season? smiley-shooting-tank.gif

Mathematically they are still in...therefore, I cannot jump on the tank wagon...until they are out; but they should be playing the young D men to see where they are with their development and keep playing Markstrom...let Miller watch.

There is only a 2.5% difference between 5th and 8th place in terms of winning one of the top 3 picks. So I'm okay with an 8th pick. If it's better then we get a bit better odds. But unless you're top 3 which is not gonna happen for us then it's almost a non-factor in finishing 8th versus 5th. Look at Edmonton last year. They were able to move up.  So anything is possible with a lottery. 

Archived