The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Tank is....OUT OF CONTROL!!!!^%&*#!!

TheRussianRocket.

Just now, Jaimito said:

it was.  they didn't collapse, played a good road game with that roster, vs a good team on the road.

I don't think they feel that way in the locker room right now.

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

Just because we might be ranked 30th overall doesn't mean we'll win the 1st pick in the lottery. Buffalo was the worst team last year and they didn't win it.

no, the aim is to get top 3 draft picks.  all potential franchise players.  so bottom 3 teams is good enough for the tank. 

Just now, Shaft said:

Just because we might be ranked 30th overall doesn't mean we'll win the 1st pick in the lottery. Buffalo was the worst team last year and they didn't win it.

But we would have the best chance at 20%.  Finishing last is still better than finishing 29 to 17.  

4 minutes ago, Roberts said:

gUozH3K.gif
My reaction to every game now.

I love AV. Best coach ever (not literally). It was a HUGE mistake firing him over Gillis.

This moment in particular. Bieksa's face was funny but AV couldnt hold it together and kind of made me lose it to :) one of many great memories from that team!

2 minutes ago, Shaft said:

We could also finish last and end up with the 4th overall pick. But who cares the odds are much more likely we'd get a top 3 pick.

3 minutes ago, Shaft said:

There's no room for pessimistic people like this in the world.

BURN HIM!

2 minutes ago, CanuckianOne said:

I don't think they feel that way in the locker room right now.

the players hate to lose.  Was talking about most fans point of view.  with good moves in offseason, I think the team can make playoffs next yr. 

Archived