The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS BlackHawks, Mar. 27th 5PM, Sportsnet

Salter

50 minutes ago, Alflives said:

You post shows that Matthews and Tkatchuk are both a lot older than the Finns and Dubois.  That year can mean A LOT at that age. I'm really liking Dubois.  How much better will he be with another year of development?  He might be a great pick.  Trade down, and get him and one of the top D.  

Outside of getting the 1st overall pick and trading down (which would obviously be stupid), trading down for 2nd or 3rd to 4th or so where Dubois is projected wouldn't net us much, if anything. Although I see where you are coming from and to be honest I'd probably take Dubois or Chychrun if I had a pick ranging from 2-5.

27 minutes ago, Lockhart said:

Outside of getting the 1st overall pick and trading down (which would obviously be stupid), trading down for 2nd or 3rd to 4th or so where Dubois is projected wouldn't net us much, if anything. Although I see where you are coming from and to be honest I'd probably take Dubois or Chychrun if I had a pick ranging from 2-5.

How about Dubois, and Chychrun/ Juolevi/ Sergachev by trading down from 2 or 3, and getting (somehow) 5 and 10?

Just now, Yotes said:

no he and kessel both did. But still a piss poor year for him, but a sign he can contribute, they need it with Malkin out going into playoffs.

Personally I've always like Kessel.  I know he could be on better shape and all that, but like the way he drives the play, forcing the D to provide a bigger gap.  

Archived