The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will you cheer for in the playoffs?

Rex425

In the West anybody but Chicago. In the East I want the Caps to waste everybody in their way and finally go deep in the playoffs all the way to the Finals and get Ovie the ring he deserves to top his HOF career in the making!!!

I like teams whose history they have never won a championship, is an underdog historically, or has bad luck.

46 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

Anyone but Washington.

Im probably one of the only people around that doesn't want to see Ovechkin win a cup. I have no idea why, but I just don't.

Russian/ Euro hate?

It will be hard though. Washington only going deep if they beat Pittsburgh or the Rangers. Good thing whoever they face of those 2 will beat and grind down each other first.

1 hour ago, gmen81 said:

Anyone but Washington.

Im probably one of the only people around that doesn't want to see Ovechkin win a cup. I have no idea why, but I just don't.

I would love to see him with a cup. I'm not even a fan of his or the caps. 

Only other team I would want to win it would be the panthers.  But in the West I will cheer for Dallas sadly. 

1 hour ago, TimberWolf said:

Because I won't be a Hawks fan or something for a few months I am not a fan of hockey? That's silly. 

If you will watch 82 games of the dumpster fire called the Canucks, but not the playoffs because they, or no other Canadian teams are involved, then yes. 

Unless you simply meant not cheering for a team but still watching

As a Jets fan, teams is could want to do good (in no particular order):

Florida (Luongo, Jagr)

Washington (Ovi finally getting a cup)

Chicago (another Cup for Ladd, finally get a "dynasty")

St Louis (finally get the monkey off their back).

Archived