The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

If AV and Fetchy are mafia then kudos. You played us well and deserve the mvp title now that virt isn't permanently squatting on it. 

Im conflicted. Dral is playing pretty awfully, but that's how he normally plays anyway. But I can totally see him turn up mafia. 

Jazz however is playing differently from how he usually plays. That makes me more suspicious of him than Dral. 

Those are my 2c

Yeah this definitely interesting for sure.

IMO, I renounce my allegiance to the Stark faction and I would like to join the Lannisters (cult)

In seriousness, this is mad.  I won't even be upset if we mislynch and lose.  Everybody here, myself included, could all be seen as the JOAT.

On 5/15/2016 at 6:15 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

I'm TP.  Don't vote me.

On 5/15/2016 at 6:26 PM, JohnLocke said:

Qwags is the Bwags

Vote Qwags

On 5/15/2016 at 6:38 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Yeah screw it.

Vote Qwags

On 5/15/2016 at 7:09 PM, Zfetch said:

If we're voting out Qwags because of his activity(and crap play quite frankly), we should Trial him instead of lynch him. Isn't that the whole point of Beluga adding an extra type of vote?

On a side note, for the first-timer that Blue Jay is, he refers to the vote on Qwags as a bandwagon which is real suspicious. Him stating to "join it" looks like he's been coached by mafia teammates to do something, and his lack of experience can lead to slip up like blatantly stating he is joining a bandwagon. His edit as well does not help. Remember the days when edits were not allowed? Gooood times.

On 5/15/2016 at 7:11 PM, Zfetch said:

1) This is mafia. Welcome. You're supposed to call people out to find the mafia and have a better chance at winning.

2) For a 3 word post, that was extremely defensive.

On 5/15/2016 at 7:20 PM, Zfetch said:

Oh, right. But if the censors ask, it's only 3.

Although he has been the most suspicious person, it's still early to say for sure he is mafia and that we deserve to lose if he doesn't get lynched. But he is as good a bet as any so far.

Actually, I think Blue Jay 22 is Horvat.
Pretty sure Horvat had an Assassins Creed avatar before.

On 5/15/2016 at 7:31 PM, Zfetch said:

The bandwagon on Qwags is not that suspicious aside from BlueJay and maybe AV.

JL is the WOAT Joker. Just like him, but doesn't even leave a smile on his victim's faces.
Aladeen made a joke about vaginal farts.

Blue Jay we've analyzed by now.
AV said "screw it" and voted Qwags. 
These are the only two that I find suspicious on the bandwagon.

On 5/15/2016 at 7:32 PM, Zfetch said:

Why haven't I ever heard this in my childhood?

B.C needs to change their school curriculum.

On 5/15/2016 at 7:40 PM, Zfetch said:

Hey, I'm here too you selfish prick.

On 5/15/2016 at 7:42 PM, Zfetch said:

I didn't like the joke because I didn't get it.

I searched it up.

"A white pus like discharge that eminates from a large person's butt crack."
Still don't like the joke

On 5/15/2016 at 7:42 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Ok unvote

I think Zfetch is a way better player than to assume my vote is suspicious simply because of what I chose to say before the actual vote.

Now with that said, I definitely have my eye on him going forward in this game.  To me, pointing me out was trying to make a mountain out of a molehill and given my play style, it doesn't take much to get a lynch going on me.

Like I said, I'm regular TP this game.

On 5/15/2016 at 7:53 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Well, I mean I could talk about you getting this vote started on Qwags with absolutely nothing (unless you have some role that enabled you to know his role) but I'm not hypocritical.

Also, I never said he was suspicious.  I said I'd keep my eye on him.  Now, if you want to constitute both as the same, go for it, but it just means I'll look a bit more at his posts and pay more attention to what he's saying.

On 5/15/2016 at 8:14 PM, JohnLocke said:

i say we throw qwags and blue into a trial and have them fight to the death

On 5/15/2016 at 8:16 PM, JohnLocke said:

i had to google what this word meant

On 5/15/2016 at 8:17 PM, JohnLocke said:

Heffy is lurking thread...

On 5/15/2016 at 8:30 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Hang me then.

On 5/15/2016 at 9:58 PM, JohnLocke said:

New mafia player initiaton

On 5/15/2016 at 9:58 PM, JohnLocke said:

Vote Chris Brown 

On 5/15/2016 at 10:13 PM, JohnLocke said:

I'm calling your bluff. Kill me. 

On 5/15/2016 at 10:29 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Vote JJ

On 5/15/2016 at 10:41 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Actually, there's evidence against Chris?

Ok, first person to give me a reason for why or why not I should vote Chris will have my sword.

And here ends page 12.

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Yeah this definitely interesting for sure.

IMO, I renounce my allegiance to the Stark faction and I would like to join the Lannisters (cult)

In seriousness, this is mad.  I won't even be upset if we mislynch and lose.  Everybody here, myself included, could all be seen as the JOAT.

not me. no way it would be me. 

IMO, time to bring back the wheel.  Worked like a charm last time.

<iframe src="http://wheeldecide.com/e.php?c1=Zfetch&c2=Jazz&c3=JL&c4=Dral&c5=AV&t=Scumhunter+2.0&time=5" width="500" height="500" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

But yeah,wheel aside, its probably still Zfetch for me.

A basic WIFOM rule tells me that the player who looks most TP in one of these situations is a good bet.  After taking out the player who looked most scummy, this would be a nice change.  Blame the WIFOM principle if this goes wrong.

And besides, what a circle this would be.  I start off the game weary of Fetch, then I trust him, and I'm back where I started.

Dral actually made a decent point regarding Jazz being mafia since he was Virt's sub.  Virt never actually quit.

Jazz's voting patterns in the beginning were really suspect too + Jazz not voting me or Fetch (both of us have played extremely TP) could make him the JOAT.

Why the hell does everybody remaining have to be so scummy?

8 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Dral actually made a decent point regarding Jazz being mafia since he was Virt's sub.  Virt never actually quit.

Jazz's voting patterns in the beginning were really suspect too + Jazz not voting me or Fetch (both of us have played extremely TP) could make him the JOAT.

Why the hell does everybody remaining have to be so scummy?

I've played the least scummy game in all of my mafia history. 

Yall are the scummy ones. 

Archived