The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

16 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Okay, say Mau5 is telling the truth. Who else do we have?

The first person that comes to my mind is JL. He's embraced the role of potato way too easily for there to be nothing to it. And he's managed to slank a bit without any backlash (I know he had somewhere to be yesterday, so I'll give him grace for that, but still). 

And I know AV has played a solid game, but he's made it to the last round before by saying he was mafia the whole game through. He could be Toewsing us this time around. 

Its inevitable that I'm thrown in the pile as well for my lacklustre play for the first four days I was in this game.

And I think Falcon's really the only consensus-confirmed TP

It's helpless. 

It will most likely be a 1v4 situation once I'm lynched, still a chance for the TP to pull it out, but against the strongest mafia player. I really hope they do. I don't care what anyone says I'm happy with how I have played and am really hoping for a win. 

My last words will probably be, I told you so. :P 

You guys can figure it out. 

Unless AV is absolutely confirmed, I think he's the JOAT. Last time I played Ilduce played us all with a solid TP game as mafia. I'm thinking more of the same. Please take my words for something. 

And for the record, I really did submit my kill for Kaz in the previous round. Don't know what happened. 

Just now, falcon45ca said:

I jailed Aladeen last night, so the only way he died is from a strongman hit, so the JOAT didn't save Kaz, JK was lynched...it's not possible for Mau5 to have hit Kaz last night and Kaz not have died.

Mau5 apparently hit Kaz two nights ago.

So, it makes sense that a save could have been used on Kaz....but then the JOAT would be left unprotected.

NIGHTFALL 6

Mau5 was lynched! He was:

Spoiler

You are a Stark supporter and are a regular TP. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

You can Pray to the Gods (use the mystery box) ONCE per game to potentially acquire an ability. If you wish to access the Mystery Box, let me know in this role PM and I will give you a randomized result. The deadline to use the Mystery Box is 8:00 PM each round. You can also use an acquired ability on the same round you received it OR you can save it for as long as you like. 

In the night Falcon was killed! He was:

Spoiler

game-of-thrones-liam-cunningham-1.jpg

You are Ser Davos Seaworth, the Town Jailkeeper.  You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Jailkeeper:

As Town Jailkeeper, you have access to the Jailing Night Action. Jailing another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night in your role PM. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

If your action is blocked or redirected you will be notified.

davos.gif

Begin round 7! *Let's try to have a little more discussion this time*

Alive (5):

1) Alain Vigneault

2) JohnLocke

12) Kassian87 thejazz

13) Zfetch

15) Qwags Dral

Dead (14): Fwybwed, g_bassi, 112, otherwise, Kakanucks, King Heffy, Blue Jay, Dr. Strangelove, Time Lord, JJ, Aladeen, Kaz, Mau5, Falcon

Archived