The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

Okay, say Mau5 is telling the truth. Who else do we have?

The first person that comes to my mind is JL. He's embraced the role of potato way too easily for there to be nothing to it. And he's managed to slank a bit without any backlash (I know he had somewhere to be yesterday, so I'll give him grace for that, but still). 

And I know AV has played a solid game, but he's made it to the last round before by saying he was mafia the whole game through. He could be Toewsing us this time around. 

Its inevitable that I'm thrown in the pile as well for my lacklustre play for the first four days I was in this game.

And I think Falcon's really the only consensus-confirmed TP

Look at all the $&!# Kaz threw yesterday. "TL probably acted on me because I was the most suspicious of him all game".  Mau5 is doing the same now with this Kaz "save".

I would be so shocked, almost wouldn't even believe what I'm seeing, if Mau5 turned TP.

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Look at all the $&!# Kaz threw yesterday. "TL probably acted on me because I was the most suspicious of him all game".  Mau5 is doing the same now with this Kaz "save".

I hadn't put two and two together until now. 

Vote mau5 

Everybody think of it this way.

Unkess the JOAT was aware somebody had a kill, he wouldn't need to save anybody because we have no Vig.  People have been dying by the lynch and obviously the Mafia kill.

So in the event that the JOAT/Mafia knows somebody has a kill....they save the goon and not the JOAT himself?

1 minute ago, JohnLocke said:

Who of the remaining people are confirmed TP and why? 

Falcon (because he has a role)

Me and zfetch are basically confirmed

You, jazz, dral, and mau5 are non-confirmed, but mau5 is very likely the last member of the mafia

On May 23, 2016 at 0:15 AM, mau5trap said:

However, because the attempt doesn't show up it's not confirmed that I tried killing you and therefore clearing me as TP. 

We now know that this is a total lie...Mau5 couldn't have tried to kill Kaz, because Kaz couldn't have had a save since we lynched the Jailer...so if Mau5 had actually tried to kill Kaz, then Kaz would've been dead.

LET IT BE KNOWN

I Sansa Stark, also known as Jay Jay, prayed to the Stranger in my last moments.

By the grace of The God of Seven and in a ritual known only to the Silent Sisters, my prayers have been answered.
My faith in The God of Seven has been revealed by the staying of Beluga Whale's own hand.

I am listed with those that are alive, and I am not recorded with those unfortunates listed as dead.
Praise be to The God of Seven.

18 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

NIGHTFALL 5

Kaz was lynched. He was:

Reveal hidden contents

You are a Bolton supporter and a Mafia Goon. You win when Town can no longer control the lynch. 

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night in the Mafia PM.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

In the night, Aladeen was killed! He was:

Reveal hidden contents

You are a Stark supporter and are a regular TP. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

You can Pray to the Gods (use the mystery box) ONCE per game to potentially acquire an ability. If you wish to access the Mystery Box, let me know in this role PM and I will give you a randomized result. The deadline to use the Mystery Box is 8:00 PM each round. You can also use an acquired ability on the same round you received it OR you can save it for as long as you like. 

Begin round 6.

Alive (7):

1) Alain Vigneault

2) JohnLocke

10) Mau5

11) Falcon

12) Kassian87 thejazz

13) Zfetch

14) JJ

15) Qwags Dral

Dead (12): Fwybwed, g_bassi, 112, otherwise, Kakanucks, King Heffy, Blue Jay, Dr. Strangelove, Time Lord, Aladeen, Kaz

21 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

LET IT BE KNOWN

I Sansa Stark, also known as Jay Jay, prayed to the Stranger in my last moments.

By the grace of The God of Seven and in a ritual known only to the Silent Sisters, my prayers have been answered.
My faith in The God of Seven has been revealed by the staying of Beluga Whale's own hand.

I am listed with those that are alive, and I am not recorded with those unfortunates listed as dead.

Yeah but you still had some of the worst decision-making I've ever seen from a TP.

The Southern Ontario remembers;

- Fwybwed PM incident 

- 112/Aladeen thunderdome proposal

- AV/BJ thunderdome instead of what was suggested

- Saying AV gets manipulated by the Mafia in every game (never has it ever occurred)

A shame, really.

:bigblush:

Just kidding.  Take a deep breath now :) 

38 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

LET IT BE KNOWN

LOL oops

Spoiler

Faith of the Seven? Please, everyone knows the Lord of Light is the one true God. :P

Archived