The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

Last words: Kill attempt on Kaz was real. Remember that it wasn't blocked or redirected. 

I think AV is the last one. He's played a solid game but I really think it's him. 

And you guys are all potatoes :P

Good luck. 

Yeah screw that.  No time for that.

I don't know, I guess everybody identify their scummiest to least scummiest with a reason why.

1. JL - some weird voting patterns, was identified as a possible member of the mafia during the Heffy lynch round, and has played the whole game with the "I'm a potato" angle.

2. Zfetch - Looked very TP in this one.  But I wouldn't be surprised if he faked the whole tracker thing, so that we would get TL lynched and subsequently go after Kaz. He would look very good coming out of that and have us ask "why would he intentionally take out two teammates?" to not think he was scum.   But this last reason is why I have him below JL because its a bit of stretch.

3. Jazz - coasted through the game in the beginning, had some suspect voting patterns early on, was called out and looked somewhat decent going forward, but not great

4. Dral - Basically has done nothing.  Was a bit more involved in his last game as mafia but relatively quiet.  I really and (hopefully) doubt its him.

Wagonomics on this last lynch would say that Zfetch is the mafia here.

Okayyyyy AV. <_<

Lemme make a proper list for ya:

JL- He's played like TP JL. His early posts were suspect, but recently with his jokes and all, paired with his useless play, means he's probably the most likely to be TP IMO.

I am not mafia no need to explain

Jazz- He is rumored to have had a save and had one good defense in the game thus far. Neither of that could confirm him as TP. His defense was really TP-like and I'd say his game has been almost solely judged by that alone. We lynched mau5 mainly due to a mystery box claim that no one could confirm, but not Jazz?

Only difference is Mau5 had weak defense and more steady outpour of suspicion on him/her/it.

Jazz' defense a few rounds ago along with his mystery box claim would probably make him an unlikely mafia, but it's still possible.

Dral- He's been really quiet. Not sure what he is due to lack of posts, but his inactivity, much like Jazz' has been because he is a subsitute. And I swear if it is evident by now, it should be. Kakanucks stating that she thought 1/3 subs would be mafia had to mean something. She wouldn't just randomly put that in her post, so early on in the game, with no real reason, and here we are with 1 mafia left, and 2 subs left.

Jazz and Dral. One of them has to be mafia.

AV- He's had no suspicion on him all game. However, he has been consistently active and him, Aladeen and all the dead specials have been leading the lynch since round 1. 

Mau5' last words are in favor of lynching AV. But, Aladeen and Falcon both had him 2nd last on their lists and they were amongst the most involved when alive. One TP against, 2 TPs for. His stable presence is noticeable and if it weren't for all this, and Kaka's words, AV should be higher up on the suspicion list.

Jazz/Dral

JL/AV

In that pairing with no paticular preference aside from the ranking of the couplet.

Can anybody quote every post from JL, Dral and Jazz? As well as maybe the last 10 and the first 10 pages of AV since his post count is too high. (but not like that you dirty devils ;))

I'm on mobile and it is a pain to quote all that, hell even go back 10 pages. 

Before I sleep, I will elaborate on why I think Zfetch.  (On mobile)

Look at any of the first two round votes and you will see all 4 dead Mafia are there.  As we know, none of those 4 were Ramsey (The JOAT). I think the Mafia knew the TP would catch on so it was a deliberate strategy that the JOAT would not vote the same as his teammates, maybe only if necessary.

Right after Heffy's lynch, Fetch comes out that he tracked TL and TL performed an action on Kaz.  From there, we lynch two Mafia. Fetch looks great.  After losing his re-director, why would he possibly want to take out two more of his teammates?  If we go back, we see that me, Aladeen, JJ, and maybe even Falcon had TL and Kaz on our no fly lists.  To me, this was a perfect time for fetch to come out and get some serious credit, since the deaths of TL and Kaz were real possibilities.  As we saw, almost all mystery box claims, save for Mau5's kill, seemed to be bogus.  But a track, it was seemingly harmless.  Track is easy to claim because it doesn't tell you what faction or what the person did, so TL's fake role block claim had some potential to be real (it obv wasn't).  What I'm trying to get at is that this seemed very convenient to the town and for fetch, especially.

I think my final feeling is that take a look at the beginning of the game.  Fetch said I looked bad because of my Qwags vote.  I talk about him in my next post.  Kaz voted me because he thought that I insinuated that Fetch was Mafia but I wasn't calling him scum, and then TL said that my behaviour was not out of the ordinary.  Then my "defense" was basically don't lynch me because if you do, I'll come up TP and you should all quit.  And suddenly I have the biggest town reads from all 3.

I doubt what I'm saying is all clear (dat mobile life) but Zfetch and TL are experienced and I wouldn't be surprised if this was their plan after the Heffy lynch.

TL;DNR

1. Fetch could be JOAT because he his voting patterns purposely didn't match up with the Mafia team.

2. The track claim is easy to fake and because of circumstances and direction game was going (we were leaning towards taking out TL and Kaz anyways), he would look good if he basically confirmed TL and Kaz as Mafia with his track.

3. He thought I was scummy, as did some Mafia teammates.  But then felt I was town and had a strong defence because of a defence that I didn't even think was that great (that's why I asked after why people thought I was town and no longer Mafia)

----

Good night for the 2nd time.

Wow. You wasted a lot of effort on a whole lot of nothing.

I'll answer a few things so you might have a remote chance of being level-headed come morning time since we all can't afford to lynch a TP.

-First off, I didn't even get around to voting round 2 because I was busy. So your "first 2 rounds" logic is flawed right there. Just because I vote differently than the presently dead mafia doesn't mean my vote is the tell all to being my faction.

I almost always vote outside the box because the TP have all of a sudden transformed into potatoes and I usually don't agree with the lynch candidate/try to push for another.

-Yeah the timing for my track was just impeccable -.-. As soon as I receive results (which coincidentally happen after nightfall), I'm going to post them. But ya know, you happen to think the timing was specifically a mafia tendency and happen to force a one-sided, irrational view on that to probably try to push a lynch on me.

-"Fetch looks great". Thank you.

-Your defense was your first defense, and it was over-the-top for the first round. Of course TP and mafia alike would cool down on you for the time being.

-Yeah, I'm experienced...

Within 3 months of my mafia journey (pretty much what you're at AV) I made a grueling journey to a 2nd place finish thanks to the almighty JL. I cri to this day. Plz JL, invent a time machine and do the right thing. Tried so hard, came up so short. :(:(:( 

Anyyyway, moral of the story, I shouldn't be voted out just because I have experience and am "trickier" and better than all of you.

Everyone left in this game has all the experience they need to hide in well as mafia. Just look at the last game AV when you pulled off your first major bluff and it worked much better than it should have. 

TL;DR:

Your point is invalid and you should feel invalid.

Also, might I say, my TL;DR >AV'S TL:DR IMO.

At this point, the last mafia is staying out of the heat and is probably hiding somewhere, coasting to victory. I don't think I've ever argued with someone who's not TP and I don't think that's about to change. If JL, Dral and Jazz don't post soon, this game is not going to end well for 4/5 of us.

Good night AV.

Good night.

Good.

2 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Dral- He's been really quiet. Not sure what he is due to lack of posts, but his inactivity, much like Jazz' has been because he is a subsitute. And I swear if it is evident by now, it should be. Kakanucks stating that she thought 1/3 subs would be mafia had to mean something. She wouldn't just randomly put that in her post, so early on in the game, with no real reason, and here we are with 1 mafia left, and 2 subs left.

Jazz and Dral. One of them has to be mafia.

Yeah, I didn't sign up cause I didn't have time, but BW sent me a PM and asked me to sub... he said, and I quote "any activity is good"

I got shizz to do and 100+ pages of mafia is not on the list... I skim blah blah blah, you're all pu$$ies...

I'm regular TP, my box lock got c0ck blocked so whatever...

as for the whole kaka, 1 for 3 thing, thats an easy thing to say - 1 in 3 of anyone is prolly mafia, so yeah TP cred whatever... if anyone is mafia its Jazz...

the only thing I can really say in my defense is 1) I'm not gonna waste my TP catch phrase on this game and 2) if any of us are mafia, its JAZZ - he's the only sub who the original player might possibly be mafia... no one else would actually quit if they were really mafia

*Dral's

I highly doubt Zfetch and AV are Toewsing this game.

3 hours ago, Dral said:

Yeah, I didn't sign up cause I didn't have time, but BW sent me a PM and asked me to sub... he said, and I quote "any activity is good"

I got shizz to do and 100+ pages of mafia is not on the list... I skim blah blah blah, you're all pu$$ies...

I'm regular TP, my box lock got c0ck blocked so whatever...

as for the whole kaka, 1 for 3 thing, thats an easy thing to say - 1 in 3 of anyone is prolly mafia, so yeah TP cred whatever... if anyone is mafia its Jazz...

the only thing I can really say in my defense is 1) I'm not gonna waste my TP catch phrase on this game and 2) if any of us are mafia, its JAZZ - he's the only sub who the original player might possibly be mafia... no one else would actually quit if they were really mafia

Won't say catchphrase --> catchphrase is "I quit" --> says no one other than me would quit if they were mafia

Also, can you write out in plain language why you are voting for me? I don't have anything against you voting for me, I just need to know why as I haven't seen it.

6 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

*Dral's

I highly doubt Zfetch and AV are Toewsing this game.

Won't say catchphrase --> catchphrase is "I quit" --> says no one other than me would quit if they were mafia

Also, can you write out in plain language why you are voting for me? I don't have anything against you voting for me, I just need to know why as I haven't seen it.

No one would quit if they are mafia... Virt didn't quit, he was GK'd... hence if there actually was a mafia in the subs, it would be Virt's sub....

And I told you, I'm voting for you cause thats what the voices said I should do...

40 minutes ago, Dral said:

No one would quit if they are mafia... Virt didn't quit, he was GK'd... hence if there actually was a mafia in the subs, it would be Virt's sub....

And I told you, I'm voting for you cause thats what the voices said I should do...

Yet you said you won't say, "I quit"... hmmm... :rolleyes:

That's relatively okay to do in the first round. Not now.

When you think Fetch could be the last Mafia but you also like his posts (well, the form anyway) #justmafiathings

Yeah I tried sleeping this off but I still have absolutely no confidence in lynching the right person.

I guess I'll say this.

My preference still is Zfetch.  Jazz is my 2nd.

Vote Zfetch 

let me me be right, IMO.

Sidenote: regardless of outcome, this has been fun.  Thank you BAEluga Whale.

So you're voting me because of wagonomics which is basically "3rd person on the lynchee's vote is mafia" and because of a gut feeling? What happened to using logic to lynch people in mafia.

Logic states that we should be looking at the 4 dead mafia and seeing if there are any clues or deadits amongst the people remaining as to who is the mafia.

I guess I'll do that later on in the afternoon so the DPS doesn't go batshıt over 2 potential mislynches.

The JOAT left standing is riding comfortably to the end if one of me or (likely) AV are lynched.

One of the other 3 left standing have to be mafia.

You have a point on the last part because it may be true.

But I'm just a little unsure if you were telling the truth about TL.  Like why track TL and not Kaz, who if you recall, thought to be way more scummier back when he revealed TMI.

But yes, those other 3 should talk.

Archived