The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Markstrom takes out McDiver

Bob Long

2 minutes ago, Raymond Luxury Yacht said:

Just wait until McJesus plays LA when Dustin Brown is in one of his moods.  I foresee knee surgery in his future.

McDavid plays the game with his head up, but being around Hall might be a negative influence.  

3 minutes ago, Raymond Luxury Yacht said:

Just wait until McJesus plays LA when Dustin Brown is in one of his moods.  I foresee knee surgery in his future.

Or Chicago, if he happens to knock Keith onto his back...I wonder what flavor of stick McDiver would prefer? Wood or composite?

21 minutes ago, Alflives said:

McDavid plays the game with his head up, but being around Hall might be a negative influence.  

That is one of the reasons I like Hall ::D

21 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Or Chicago, if he happens to knock Keith onto his back...I wonder what flavor of stick McDiver would prefer? Wood or composite?

I would always prefer wood myself, but perhaps the young guys prefer the taste of composite these days. It's quite true though, ol' Spaz Gene Kieth could very well feed him a stick if he keeps playing so aggressively.

34 minutes ago, Raymond Luxury Yacht said:

That is one of the reasons I like Hall ::D

I would always prefer wood myself, but perhaps the young guys prefer the taste of composite these days. It's quite true though, ol' Spaz Gene Kieth could very well feed him a stick if he keeps playing so aggressively.

Probably not something you want to brag about on here... Lol

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

It is just me, or does McGruber skate right into Markstrom? If so, what the hell is he thinking?

He does, but isn't Marky being out of the blue just make it a legal check? He didn't get a penalty for this. 

Archived