The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

Horvat on the "fourth" line against the Russian. Thats pretty much 4 x 1st line though. But surprised he's not paired with Domi.

Anderson/Laughton/Rychel

Domi/McDavid/Brown

DelColle/Gaunce/Nastasiuk

McGinn/Horvat/Kosmachuk

https://twitter.com/...8076544/photo/1

I wouldn't look too much into lines. The coach will play the lines that are going. Any one of those could become the first line.

Nice to see Gaunce centering one of the best players in the OHl right now though.

Subway series OHL 2 - RUS 5

Watched part of 2nd period. Commentators seemed to say Horvat was having a good game. However he ended a -3.

if you break down the -3 its not so bad.

one - was the empty net

another was because the russians scored a short handed goal. that's usually because the defenseman didn't hold the line. (see erhoff in game 7)

so really its like a -1. take into factor that he is centering the weakest line too.

Edited by Gooseberries

Subway series OHL 2 - RUS 5

Watched part of 2nd period. Commentators seemed to say Horvat was having a good game. However he ended a -3.

He did have a strong game. had the puck a lot, protected it well, was a physical force, dominated the face-off circle. His penalty killing shift after the Russians went up 2-0 was (I believe) a turning point at that time with the energy and o-zone pressure it has. Canada scored shortly after.

I really liked what I saw.

I found this interesting... On right now is London vs the Erie Otters. Whats intriguing is that McDavid got moved from centre to wing because he's lost 5 faceoffs in a row vs. Horvat.

Als, he's 13/15 for faceoffs tonight. Beast.

Courtesy of Thomas Drance twitter.

Edited by Hyzer

I found this interesting... On right now is London vs the Erie Otters. Whats intriguing is that McDavid got moved from centre to wing because he's lost 5 faceoffs in a row vs. Horvat.

Als, he's 13/15 for faceoffs tonight. Beast.

Courtesy of Thomas Drance twitter.

Best faceoff man in the OHL according to coaches.