The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

ok so obviously bo emded the game with 0g 2a.

1st assist bo entered the zone and gave a nice feed to another forward who made a shift to crash the net. another forward then cake in to casg in the goal.

2nd assist empty netter. bo made a smart play to clear the zone and get it to domi at the same time. domi lost the puck momentarily in the corner gave it to another forward who buried the empty netter.

powerplays. bo was mainly I'm front of the net during pp time. he had 1 gread chance to cash in a feed from domi on a one timer but the windsor tender stoned him good.

penalty kill. bo was an absolute beast on the pk. at one point he single handedly killed 1 min of a 5 on 3.

overall bo did nothing really flashy tonight. but the kid made ZERO mistakes. he was amamazing in the dot winning all key faceoffs. if I had to guess Id say he went 65%.

notes- I didn't expect this but it seems that bo likes to yao to the refs. not on a lappy level but more than I expect.

his coach doesn't seem to put him out to score other than the pp. it seemed like he was almost on the third line (I could be wrong) but he gets top pp and pk time amd his coach goes to him every clutch situation.

ok so obviously bo emded the game with 0g 2a.

1st assist bo entered the zone and gave a nice feed to another forward who made a shift to crash the net. another forward then cake in to casg in the goal.

2nd assist empty netter. bo made a smart play to clear the zone and get it to domi at the same time. domi lost the puck momentarily in the corner gave it to another forward who buried the empty netter.

powerplays. bo was mainly I'm front of the net during pp time. he had 1 gread chance to cash in a feed from domi on a one timer but the windsor tender stoned him good.

penalty kill. bo was an absolute beast on the pk. at one point he single handedly killed 1 min of a 5 on 3.

overall bo did nothing really flashy tonight. but the kid made ZERO mistakes. he was amamazing in the dot winning all key faceoffs. if I had to guess Id say he went 65%.

notes- I didn't expect this but it seems that bo likes to yao to the refs. not on a lappy level but more than I expect.

his coach doesn't seem to put him out to score other than the pp. it seemed like he was almost on the third line (I could be wrong) but he gets top pp and pk time amd his coach goes to him every clutch situation.

Crosby likes to Yap* at the ref's I've heard.

Ryan Pyette@RyanatLFPress 1h

Horvat has a lot of tools in his toolbox. This Pyette guy was talking about how they use him in virtually ever d-zone draw (a la Manny Malhotra 10/11), PK, PP..... can hardly wait to see this guy in NHL.

Don't mean to be a downer...

But Cody Hodgson was one of the best faceoff and defensive players in Junior as well.. And now he's struggling with that side of the game..

Going against men is a different animal... But Bo is bigger and heavier so he should do better in the faceoff dot

• Upvote 1

62% to be exact. Good guess off the top of your head though.

tonight was supposed to be the 2nd episode of quest for the cup but it seemed to be a repeat, anyone know what happened/when the 2nd one will be broadcast?

The next episode is Sunday November 17th at 6:00.

It was always supposed to be on the 17th as far as I know.

thanks :) my pvr setup said the 10th was a new episode was very disappointed to fire it up and realize it was a repeat.

stupid ohl website says it was the 10th too darn them!

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/article/quest-for-the-cup-premieres-sunday

oh well, i guess ill have to wait till the 17th thanks deniro :P