The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

a ppg goal, an assist, won almost every face-off he took, and to top it off shut down connor mcdavid

Can't ask more from a guy than that. Horvat looks to be our Toews...

Future sure looks a lot brighter with him in our system.

• Upvote 1

Horvat sniped in tonight's game vs Eerie.

Shutdown one of the best young players in the world in McDavid too.

Can't ask more from a guy than that. Horvat looks to be our Toews...

Future sure looks a lot brighter with him in our system.

Shades of Patrice Bergeron if you ask me.

McDavid draws a lot of comparison and hype like Crosby. Bergeron played against him in junior and also in the NHL - shutting down the best player while quietly scoring goals as well.

Toews and Bergeron are similar players, but Toews is a little better at everything. I don't see Horvat making the same impact as Toews, but I could see him being a similar player to Bergeron.

Or Bolland. I know people hate him around here, but in 2005 Bolland was on the London Knights team that shut out Sidney Crosby's Rimouski Oceanic to win the Memorial Cup (Different personality wise, but the skill set is similar).

Edited by Dasein

Shades of Patrice Bergeron if you ask me.

McDavid draws a lot of comparison and hype like Crosby. Bergeron played against him in junior and also in the NHL - shutting down the best player while quietly scoring goals as well.

Toews and Bergeron are similar players, but Toews is a little better at everything. I don't see Horvat making the same impact as Toews, but I could see him being a similar player to Bergeron.

Or Bolland. I know people hate him around here, but in 2005 Bolland was on the London Knights team that shut out Sidney Crosby's Rimouski Oceanic to win the Memorial Cup (Different personality wise, but the skill set is similar).

Actually, looking at Toews numbers... Bergeron is more like Horvat now that I look at it. Toews is quite abit more offensively gifted.

Even being compared to Bergeron is fantastic. These players win cups.

Bergeron didn't play against Crosby in Junior.

Really? I thought he did. My bad. I must have gotten confused because they won the WJC together and assumed they played against each other in junior.

you may see some canucks horvat jerseys too. first time in london?

beauty feed to horvat from domi! trade booth for domi! imagine domi-horvat-shink/jensen

been to london lots of times. first time at bud gardens though. SOOOOOOO NICR FOR A JR ARENA or any arena for that matter.

ok boys so bo had a great gane last night. his shutdown/pk play is through the roof. everytime he is near the puck he forces the turnover its unbelievable. I would like to see him pick up his physical play though. bo had about 3 or 4 really gpod chances tonight, burying one on the pp. all but one of his passes were crisp on the tape passes that created chances. he is rarely in his own zone. if the puck is in his end he takes it and moves it. simple as that. nothing fancy at all in his own end. the last time I seen hin he wemt 63% in the dot. I don't hink ge fared that well last night. maybe 53%. maybe