The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] CDCSL 2012 - GAME OVER..TOWN WINS

AV.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Make sure to put in preventative measures so it won't be a mass claim fest imo.

I only say this because games like this usually have everyone claiming their characters immediately to clear themselves. 

I'll play but my activity will be substantially less than usual. 

Yeah, I'll bold it and make it nice and big in the OP

That's all good.  Any activity is appreciated.

1 hour ago, Baer. said:

Idk not really fun when the Mafia keep killing me within the first 3 rounds....literally every game I have a role I never last

Last game you were outed for Wiseguy...it wasn't like we were gonna leave you alive lol You had to be killed. its how you play your role im assuming.

17 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

Last game you were outed for Wiseguy...it wasn't like we were gonna leave you alive lol You had to be killed. its how you play your role im assuming.

Not really how I play, when I barely have a chance to in the first place. I guess cause I try to be helpful I'm viewed as a target?

1 hour ago, Baer. said:

Not really how I play, when I barely have a chance to in the first place. I guess cause I try to be helpful I'm viewed as a target?

Hmm no BW saw that you were sticking up for someone heavy and he figured you were the WG so we all went with his judgement. And he was right

6 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

sorry misunderstood. I don't want it to  seem like you contributed to much...and contribute less in future games.

Came back, gave it a shot, not really interested. Maybe if we can get a big game going again.

We have 13 as it stands.

I'll let sign-ups stay open for about 5-6 more hours and whatever the number is by then will be the number we go with.

Roles will be handed out later today and I guess first nightfall would be tomorrow night.

Archived