The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2016 NHL Entry Draft

12 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

The kid was 15 at the time. 15. I think most of us here are lucky that there was no twitter when we were 15.

I find it kind of odd that someone is creeping him on twitter and reading everything he wrote for the last 3 years.

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I find it kind of odd that someone is creeping him on twitter and reading everything he wrote for the last 3 years.

Im not creeping anyone..I dont even have twitter..it was posted somewhere..thought it was funny...lighten up.

Prime example of whats said on social media... stays there.

2 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:

Im not creeping anyone..I dont even have twitter..it was posted somewhere..thought it was funny...lighten up.

Prime example of whats said on social media... stays there.

Never said you posted it. Referring to the person that dug it up.

4 hours ago, EmilyM said:

The kid was 15 at the time. 15. I think most of us here are lucky that there was no twitter when we were 15.

Also it was the day the Bruins took a 3-0 lead in their series against the Rangers, and McAvoy is from New York.

6 hours ago, DeNiro said:

SportsNet was 'creeping him' on national tv, whoever that female is that covers social media (Annie Petrillo?).

Anyway, she mega creeped him during the nationally televised first round draft coverage. Only reason I know about this.

Archived