Edler and a prospect for both of Dallas' goalie contracts and the 3rd overall

Tanev and a prospect to to Arizona for both firsts this year

Trade 23rd and 55th to Tampa for 13th OA and 3rd round pick

3rd:  Vilardi/Patrick

5th:  Liljegren/Heiskanen

7th:  Glass/Necas/Petterson

13th:  Petterson/Foote/Suzuki

33rd:  Comtois/Kostin/Anderson-Dolan/Chytil/Boqvist/Popagayev

Develop each for a minimum of 2 years in the CHL and AHL (Liljegren, Heiskanen, Necas, Petterson should we draft them all AHL eligible immediately post draft)

And suck in 2018 like nobodies business and draft 1 of Dahlin/SergachevVeleno/Hughes/Merkley

Then draft another top 7 in 2019 and viola, Canucks have the envy of the prospect world in the NHL

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Edler and a prospect for both of Dallas' goalie contracts and the 3rd overall

Tanev and a prospect to to Arizona for both firsts this year

Trade 23rd and 55th to Tampa for 13th OA and 3rd round pick

3rd:  Vilardi/Patrick

5th:  Liljegren/Heiskanen

7th:  Glass/Necas/Petterson

13th:  Petterson/Foote/Suzuki

33rd:  Comtois/Kostin/Anderson-Dolan/Chytil/Boqvist/Popagayev

Develop each for a minimum of 2 years in the CHL and AHL (Liljegren, Heiskanen, Necas, Petterson should we draft them all AHL eligible immediately post draft)

And suck in 2018 like nobodies business and draft 1 of Dahlin/SergachevVeleno/Hughes/Merkley

Then draft another top 7 in 2019 and viola, Canucks have the envy of the prospect world in the NHL

haha how about edker to dallas for their 2 goalie contracts and the rghts to Nichushkin

49 minutes ago, Nancouver said:

I just posted this exactly in another thread. I want glass/vilardi and foote

Foot may drop to 2nd but I doubt it.

Maybe this:  1st Mittlestadt, 2nd Pierre-Oliver Joseph, 2nd Jarrett Anderson-Dolan, 3rd Dylan Samberg 

Edited by Screw
Spelling of Samberg
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sugar baby watermelon said:

haha how about edker to dallas for their 2 goalie contracts and the rghts to Nichushkin

So....for nothing?

Pass.

3rd OA.  We're giving them a solid D man, aging, not fitting our rebuild and all we have to do is eat 10 million for a year and cough up a middling prospect as well.

For the 3rd OA, I'd do it

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Baratheon said:

Wow easy now.  Vilardi is my guy all the way and has been all along BUT it's not clear cut enough that I would give away any 2nd rounder to guarantee him.  That's overkill for sure

Ok well I like how your a Vilardi guy,but I disagree. If our 5th overall and the Torts 2nd guaranteed us Vilardi I'd make the sacrifice. Vilardi has Getzlaf potential minus the mean streak. I think he will be the best player in the draft. 

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

So....for nothing?

Pass.

3rd OA.  We're giving them a solid D man, aging, not fitting our rebuild and all we have to do is eat 10 million for a year and cough up a middling prospect as well.

For the 3rd OA, I'd do it

haha anyways...  was your post serious, i thought it was out of reach, a joke maybe, my bad...

1 hour ago, Screw said:

Foot may drop to 2nd but I doubt it.

Maybe this:  1st Mittlestadt, 2nd Pierre-Oliver Joseph, 2nd Jarrett Anderson-Dolan, 3rd Dylan Samberg 

Oh I'm not saying foote will be there in the 2nd at all. I'm saying package both our 2nds for a mid 1st and pick foote.

• Upvote 1