The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

This weather.  It sucks the energy right out of me, and find myself drinking coffee all day for the days I am up and running. Today was my day off, and I spent all day on the couch tired and low on energy, ugh. Spring is right around the corner, and I cannot wait!

- People who are on there phones when having a group or individual conversation

- People who are on there phone during a movie, it irritates me, and I feel like smashing there phone with a hammer

- People who want to stay indoors all Summer

- Excuses

- Warriors/Cavs Bandwagons

Incompetent people doing their jobs poorly.

seriously Everyone from the lawyers office to the coffee server who couldn't even stir has just sucked ass this last week.  How do these people keep their jobs.

ive had so much of my time wasted lately it's laughable.

people hiding behind their phones and emails not giving a $&!# about proper client care and ownership of their duties.

anyways.  Rar!  

Edited by riffraff

When you have to chase a vendor for weeks even though they knew you needed the supplies by a certain date. Then, after you finally get them to check on the order, they ship it to the wrong address. But your company has been using them for years. /rant

A friend of mine's mother gets drunk on wine every day and denigrates him for drinking beer and whiskey etc. on the weekends. Her justification is that there's wine in The Bible. Drug abuse is bad for society and for people themselves of course. Unfortunately most people who abuse the drug alcohol refuse to admit that it also is a drug.

Spaghetti sauce!  You buy the smallest quantity available at the grocery store and end it only using a couple of times before it gets all crusted and mouldy around the lid.  Why can't they make squeezable spaghetti sauce like mustard or ketchup?  So annoying, can I get a witness?  Testify!

Edited by Tre Mac
  • Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Spaghetti sauce!  You buy the smallest quantity available at the grocery store and end it only using a couple of times before it gets all crusted and mouldy around the lid.  Why can't they make squeezable spaghetti sauce like mustard or ketchup?  So annoying, can I get a witness?  Testify!

I feel the same.  I use very little on my spaghetti, and put it in the fridge with tin foil or plastic wrap hoping it will stay fresh, but it doesn't.  That's a great idea for squeezable spaghetti sauce, but then again, the sauce may not stay fresh.  I've even thought of using fresh tomatoes instead with olive oil and cheese instead of sauce.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, brilac said:

I feel the same.  I use very little on my spaghetti, and put it in the fridge with tin foil or plastic wrap hoping it will stay fresh, but it doesn't.  That's a great idea for squeezable spaghetti sauce, but then again, the sauce may not stay fresh.  I've even thought of using fresh tomatoes instead with olive oil and cheese instead of sauce.

Me too, one maybe two spoonful at best. 

On 2017-03-20 at 8:11 AM, Tre Mac said:

I use the whole thing and then eat

leftovers because tomatoes based leftovers get better and better.  

Crusty jars are totally ghetto dude.

On 2017-03-17 at 11:11 AM, RWMc1 said:

A friend of mine's mother gets drunk on wine every day and denigrates him for drinking beer and whiskey etc. on the weekends. Her justification is that there's wine in The Bible. Drug abuse is bad for society and for people themselves of course. Unfortunately most people who abuse the drug alcohol refuse to admit that it also is a drug.

She sounds like an idiot.

idiots are high up on the annoying list.

34 minutes ago, riffraff said:

I use the whole thing and then eat

leftovers because tomatoes based leftovers get better and better.  

Crusty jars are totally ghetto dude.

You use a whole can?  Gross, wouldn't that be tomato soup with some noodles floating around haha?  I just use enough so it acts as a lube.  I love leftover spaghetti though, makes a good work lunch.

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

You use a whole can?  Gross, wouldn't that be tomato soup with some noodles floating around haha?  I just use enough so it acts as a lube.  I love leftover spaghetti though, makes a good work lunch.

Well the sauce has other ingredients added to it - veggies/meats.

On 2017-03-16 at 1:22 PM, riffraff said:

Incompetent people doing their jobs poorly.

seriously Everyone from the lawyers office to the coffee server who couldn't even stir has just sucked ass this last week.  How do these people keep their jobs.

ive had so much of my time wasted lately it's laughable.

people hiding behind their phones and emails not giving a $&!# about proper client care and ownership of their duties.

anyways.  Rar!  

"People are strange when you're a stranger."

• Upvote 1