The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

30 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Irresponsible on a few levels for sure.  Imagine how you would feel if you hit and killed somebody's dog.

A number of years ago I was in the unfortunate circumstances of being behind a van that ran over an off leash dog.  The dog owner probably thought their dog would never do that. The driver of the van had no chance to stop or avoid the dog and was wrecked about what happened.  Sucked for everyone involved and the poor pooch.  

2 hours ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

A number of years ago I was in the unfortunate circumstances of being behind a van that ran over an off leash dog.  The dog owner probably thought their dog would never do that. The driver of the van had no chance to stop or avoid the dog and was wrecked about what happened.  Sucked for everyone involved and the poor pooch.  

:(

4 hours ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

That's so sad.  Something like that happened in my neighbourhood recently, not sure if the pup lived.

1 hour ago, Stamkos said:

No matter what I do, I always either come second or I'm someone's second choice. I can't seem to get anything right. 

One day you will be someone's FIRST choice and it will have been well worth the wait! :)

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Upvote 3

When someone wrongfully calls you out in front of everyone but they wait until no one is around to apologize.  It's like when a newspaper runs a front page story then two weeks later there's a little box at the bottom of the page in the middle of the paper saying the 'story we ran last week was factually incorrect.'

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 9:52 AM, Stamkos said:

No matter what I do, I always either come second or I'm someone's second choice. I can't seem to get anything right. 

At least you have some silver medals in your trophy case, mine just collects dust.

11 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

that center for disease control annoys me too. like, i try to call them about my syphilis and they keep hanging up. wut kind of an operation are they running over there

keep a stiff upper syphilitic lip.