The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

YouTube Thread 2.0

Armada

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 12:42 PM, J-23 said:

I hate cart narcs... it used to be someone's paid job to get those carts. Now these guys are shaming people who don't put their carts away! Like how do miss the fact that you putting your cart away actually pays the company by doing someone else's job. The corporations made us seem lazy, but on reality it's because their too cheap to pay someone to collect carts

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/5/2022 at 6:19 AM, DS4quality said:

I hate cart narcs... it used to be someone's paid job to get those carts. Now these guys are shaming people who don't put their carts away! Like how do miss the fact that you putting your cart away actually pays the company by doing someone else's job. The corporations made us seem lazy, but on reality it's because their too cheap to pay someone to collect carts

Return your cart.

• -SN- unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, UnkNuk said:

Cool video.

And I like the music that was dubbed in.  Any idea who the artist/song is?

So after your comment and question on the music I was listening to it again and felt : yeah this music is really dramatic could be used in a movie

sure enough its from the Hunger Games its The Hanging Tree by James Newton Howard with Jennifer Laurence (the actress)

looks like he is a composer for tracks in other movies like Dark Night, Willow...

• Thanks 1