The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Coyotes

-Vintage Canuck-

14 hours ago, darkpoet said:

WTF happened to Mike Smith? This guy used to be a great goalie.... now he makes Cloutier look like Richter. I'm happy for the win but man, he was just awful tonight. 

:huh:

there is not a goalie in the league that I enjoy watching fail as much as Fall Down Hip Check Stick Handler Mike

16 hours ago, LaBamba said:

Its nice actually, feels good.

Better than Eeyoring?  Welcome to the Light Side, hope you stay a while.

Arizona was pretty bad -- constant turnovers and odd-man rushes against.  But have to give the Canucks credit for pressuring them, and being quick on the counter-attack.  Smith was no small help either, but the Canucks were full-credit for the win.  Chaput and Megna are AHLers but looked good -- worked hard and were effective.  First period was night-and-day for Eriksson this season; was driving the play and not just a passenger.

2 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Arizona was pretty bad -- constant turnovers and odd-man rushes against.  But have to give the Canucks credit for pressuring them, and being quick on the counter-attack.  Smith was no small help either, but the Canucks were full-credit for the win.  Chaput and Megna are AHLers but looked good -- worked hard and were effective.  First period was night-and-day for Eriksson this season; was driving the play and not just a passenger.

A LOT of AHLers on Arizona too.  

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

A LOT of AHLers on Arizona too.  

I don't think I'd agree with saying there's a lot. They just don't have as much game breaking talent. Other than K Conn and Crouse, I think the rest are all decent NHLers 

As for Chaput and Megna, they've been doing their job pretty solid and they are

fringe NHLers, but I wouldn't be surprised if either becomes a stable 4th or even 3rd line forward. Gotta give credit for Jimbo for upgrading our depth when it comes to call ups.

I was impressed with Horvat at the end of the game, waiting at the exit door to congratulate all the players and then being last off the ice.  Seemed to me to be a positive display of leadership on his part.  (unless it was a coincidence and he was waiting to be introduced as 1st. star)

2 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

I honestly think I'm bipolar. I have never actually been diagnosed because I'm too afraid that I'll have to go on a bunch of meds and it will make me lethargic and ineffective In my line of work.

3 hours ago, LaBamba said:

I honestly think I'm bipolar. I have never actually been diagnosed because I'm too afraid that I'll have to go on a bunch of meds and it will make me lethargic and ineffective In my line of work.

Even if true, meds aren't the answer, and ultimately you end up with more problems from all the side effects.  Lots more knowledge and solutions out there today, and nearly all are natural.

2 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

Even if true, meds aren't the answer, and ultimately you end up with more problems from all the side effects.  Lots more knowledge and solutions out there today, and nearly all are natural.

ADD myself..it's better to accept the world's broken(needs meds), & your uniqueness helps to deal with that sad fact.

Archived