The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anton Rodin | RW/LW

b3.

Yup, his team which is our Rival won 4-1. Rodin our superman had 0 points, didn't watch the game.... MPS his measuring stick had 3 points.

Yea we should've drafted MPS :rolleyes:

Since when are top 10 draft selections a measuring stick for late second rounders?

I was actually impressed by Rodin and his preformance in the tourney! Didnt know much about him but im excited now!

Agreed I thought he had a pretty good tournament. Definitely showed off some of his skills and put up some good numbers especially since he had limited ice time.

Rodin had Ten points, playing a limited third line role. Tied with Magnus Pajaarvi-Svensson who was a first liner.

Measuring stick?

hahhahahahahhahhahahhahahahhahaah dont be mad at stupidness hahaahah we have alot of those guys on these boards.. i mean people if u watched rodin he as skills man every time he had the puck he made somthin happen... and people comparing him to magnus ya magnus was selected first round top ten rodin is second round player who like this dude said was tied... be happy dumb people gillis is doing a great job at selecting wen was the last time we had so many draft pics in a tourny like this i mean we had 3 players and they played great if cody wasnt injured we wouldve had 4 players but jordan is really fun to watch has a awsome speed and a wicked shott

• Upvote 1

hahhahahahahhahhahahhahahahhahaah dont be mad at stupidness hahaahah we have alot of those guys on these boards.. i mean people if u watched rodin he as skills man every time he had the puck he made somthin happen... and people comparing him to magnus ya magnus was selected first round top ten rodin is second round player who like this dude said was tied... be happy dumb people gillis is doing a great job at selecting wen was the last time we had so many draft pics in a tourny like this i mean we had 3 players and they played great if cody wasnt injured we wouldve had 4 players but jordan is really fun to watch has a awsome speed and a wicked shott

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, talking about stupid people. Go to school and learn English.

Rodin had Ten points, playing a limited third line role. Tied with Magnus Pajaarvi-Svensson who was a first liner.

Measuring stick?

I can compare any player to anyone I want. Just like how Canuck haters are comparing these late rounders to (Staphan and D Amigo) to Jordan Schroeder. Not sure wtf your so chocked about, and comparison's like this happen all the time. I Just wanted to see Rodin get more points then MPS because he was way too hyped by Swedish fans and Oiler fans. Am I really expecting Rodin to be a better player then MPS? No way. Would it actually be nice to see him get = or more points then MPS? Hell yea, he's their best player on paper. If one of your player can really match up to their best player and props to him.

Edited by SchroederDaShredder

I can compare any player to anyone I want. Just like how Canuck haters are comparing these late rounders to (Staphan and D Amigo) to Jordan Schroeder. Not sure wtf your so chocked about, and comparison's like this happen all the time. I Just wanted to see Rodin get more points then MPS because he was way too hyped by Swedish fans and Oiler fans. Am I really expecting Rodin to be a better player then MPS? No way. Would it actually be nice to see him get = or more points then MPS? Hell yea, he's their best player on paper. If one of your player can really match up to their best player and props to him.

You're an idiot. You're twisting back your previous words..

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Significantly more ice-time for Anton today(almost 14 minutes).

Registered his 1st assist in a 4-1 Brynas win.

Thats awesome, he has been pretty oppertunistic in the past so lets hope he can put his increased ice time to god use.

Points in back to back games.

Another assist today.

Not exactly lighting it up, but with points in each of his last 2 games, he is now up to 3 points.

With 2 more points he will tie Henriks point total in Hanks 1st year in the SEL.

Henrik had 1 goal and 4 assists in 39 games in his 1st SEL season.

Edited by Get real canuck fans

Points in back to back games.

Another assist today.

Not exactly lighting it up, but with points in each of his last 2 games, he is now up to 3 points.

With 2 more points he will tie Henriks point total in Hanks 1st year in the SEL.

Henrik had 1 goal and 4 assists in 39 games in his 1st SEL season.

Although Henrik was 17, whereas Rodin is 18/19.

The two guys I use as a comparison are Anton Lander (2nd Round pick for the Oilers) and Byrnas teammate Jakob Silfverberg (2nd Rounder for Ottawa)

Silfverberg has 11 points in 37 games, while Lander has 12 points in 38 games. In fact, they were a line together at the WJHC. I think Rodin outperformed Jakob Silfverberg and had just as good a tournament as Lander. Lander was more consistently noticeable, but Rodin was clearly the more dynamic player and started a lot of plays that Lander finished off.

• 1 month later...