The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anton Rodin | RW/LW

b3.

Thanks. Good read. I've got high hopes for this kid. I'm going to have to disagree about MPS possibly becoming a top 10 point-getter in the NHL though.

It's surprising how quickly the prospect cupboard can be refilled when your GM doesn't throw away draft picks like crazy. Although Gillis obviously ditched some picks to improve the team right away, he actually did, as opposed to the old regimes just adding broken down plugs.

Okai. Just for fun, so lets say he stays like this - all muscular and stuff and grows a bit more.

in his 5th year in the league, where do you think he'll be? (how many points will he have in his fifth year)

My guess: 65ish points and just under 30 goals.

NHL players are only going to get bigger, better, and faster.

Okai. Just for fun, so lets say he stays like this - all muscular and stuff and grows a bit more.

in his 5th year in the league, where do you think he'll be? (how many points will he have in his fifth year)

My guess: 65ish points and just under 30 goals.

NHL players are only going to get bigger, better, and faster.

Well, we have no idea about what the top-6 will look like. But, it will most likely be the year after the Sedins leave.

Rodin - Hodgson - Big Guy

Raymond/some other guy - Kesler - Schroeder

Rodin could be putting up around 35 goals, 80-90 points.

Wow super dope, Extra 2 inches helps anywhere you can get it. Hopefully he is more of a force...

Just ask you mother ;)

I'm pretty stoked on Rodin. The kid was already a good prospect, even when he was small. Now, he's not small!

Edited by Joe_Shmo
  • Upvote 2

when he was drafted, I became a fan of Rodin. I can't wait to see him im in the NHL. Our next Naslund :lol:

Lets hope not. Nasland was nothing more than a stat guy that choked when the big games came. He was soft. Overrated by Canucks fans. I'm so glad that era is over. I liked him but he wasn't the leadership Canucks should have had. Bad choice for "C". Lets hope Rodin has a nasty side to him.