The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Affordable Rentals

I thought you were talking about Vancouver real estate, and was like "yeah, I could get behind affordable rentals".

But no, no rental players. They almost never work for anybody and the price is always too high. It's a wonder anybody does it at all.

If we can get a Forsberg for Erat GM killer, we should try. As in we trade Erat, not Forsberg.

15 minutes ago, brownky said:

I thought you were talking about Vancouver real estate, and was like "yeah, I could get behind affordable rentals".

But no, no rental players. They almost never work for anybody and the price is always too high. It's a wonder anybody does it at all.

If we can get a Forsberg for Erat GM killer, we should try. As in we trade Erat, not Forsberg.

Did you see what OP is trying to peddle off for some legit NHLers?  It appears that OP thinks opposing GMs are high on crack or he has an over-inflated value of the likes of Pedan, Larsen, Rendulic and Labate (you know, players that can't crack the line up of one of the five sub-.500 teams in the NHL).

6 hours ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

Trades I would try this deadline. All expiring contracts. 

CAR: Pedan
VAN: McClement, Stalberg (Baertschi fill-in)

BUF: Larsen

VAN: Franson

COL: Redulic

VAN: Iginla 

ARZ: Labate

VAN: Doan

^ Franson, Iginla, Doan for PP help/options. 

Oh my god are you a child? First time on here? Your way off on all these transactions.

Archived