• Senators in 5
    • Senators in 6
    • Senators in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

This was the best possible matchup for Boston. Patrice Bergeron continues to mop up in the face off dot. This will be a fun series.

Could go either way (#wisdom). Would love to see this go 7 games.

15 hours ago, Monty said:

This was the best possible matchup for Boston. Patrice Bergeron continues to mop up in the face off dot. This will be a fun series.

Could go either way (#wisdom). Would love to see this go 7 games.

Still not a great matchup for them on paper. Didn't Ottawa win the season series 4-0?

Granted season series usually don't mean much, but it also isn't normally a 4 game differential.

My pessimism says Boston will win, but at least the numbers are promising for Ottawa.

6 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Still not a great matchup for them on paper. Didn't Ottawa win the season series 4-0?

Granted season series usually don't mean much, but it also isn't normally a 4 game differential.

My pessimism says Boston will win, but at least the numbers are promising for Ottawa.

Oh yeah, still not a terrific matchup. But it's better for them to face the Sens than then the Caps.

2 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

It's a huge toss up, but I believe if the Sens are healthy, they can pull it off in 7

The Sens do have a few banged up Defense men ( Thanks Sid <_< ) , so it shall be interesting to see how well their depth does and if the forwards can support the D well enough. I think its a series that honestly is there for whoever want's it more.

Just now, R35Godz1lla said:

The Sens do have a few banged up Defense men ( Thanks Sid <_< ) , so it shall be interesting to see how well their depth does and if the forwards can support the D well enough. I think its a series that honestly is there for whoever want's it more.

Agreed, among all the series there, this one is hardest for me to predict. I would be very emotionally invested because it's Burrows against the Bruins

2 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Agreed, among all the series there, this one is hardest for me to predict. I would be very emotionally invested because it's Burrows against the Bruins

I hope I can catch a few periods or maybe a game or two. It would be nice to see burrows get at least one or two more cracks at a cup. A cup to his name would really wrap up an amazing career story for a guy who just worked harder than everyone else to get to where he is.

Can this series start please? 

Boy am I glad Burr got traded... now I genuinely have a team to get behind %100! 

On paper, the Sens just seem much deeper. Less experienced but deeper for sure. Lets hope the refs call a fair series. 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to ADSF: (A2) Ottawa Senators vs. (A3) Boston Bruins | Series tied 0-0
2 hours ago, Toni Zamboni said:

Go Sens Go!!   im with you Burr!

Playoffs today!!!!!!  much excite!

Hahaha I'm on the Sens bandwagon as well.  I was told I had until 4PM PST today to get the last ticket. 

Let's go!

Archived