The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (A2) Ottawa Senators | Penguins win series 4-3

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 3  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7
    • Senators in 4
    • Senators in 5
    • Senators in 6
    • Senators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

29 minutes ago, sonoman said:

That looks bad, foot turned 90 degrees or more from knee anterior plane.  Maybe Deltoid ligaments torn.  Any physio's out there to comment?

Man

i was working away from home and never even went to the doctor..... basically they just say wrap it, ice it, and stay off it for four weeks....ya right!

14 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I hope this is right and he's not badly injured. Even if he's out for the rest of this series and Sens win, and he's available for the Final I'd be happy. But to see him out for the rest of the season? Please no.

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

Yeah, pressure is on Murray. The Sens need shots shots shots shots shots.

I agree and keep the baby Pens pinned in their own zone and put pressure on Murray and create some chances. This Pens team is desperate and injury decimated thus why Murray is called upon. Really think Sens can pull it off though and take charge of this series. Go Sens!

6 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Here's to hoping Burrows gets to play tonight! 

Surprising, it looked nasty.  Foot looked externally rotated to at least 90 degrees.  Usually high ankle sprain or worse with those types of rotational forces.  Perhaps the shin pad was not centred making it look worse than it was?

32 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Burr's out for tonight :(

Sounds like he's close though...so prob in next game.

They said Wingels was his replacement.  I kind of hope that Wingels doesn't score or have much impact. Because that's how the playoffs are coached, if you get injured and your replacement is playing well and the team is winning, you may never get back in, at least until another injury.

Archived