The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (A2) Ottawa Senators | Penguins win series 4-3

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 3  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7
    • Senators in 4
    • Senators in 5
    • Senators in 6
    • Senators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, mll said:

He was already good to go for game 2 per Carlyle - Anaheim media has been reporting him as a healthy scratch.  My guess was speed so they want more toughness?

Yeah quite possible. I'd want him in the lineup. He's provides toughness that any team could use. Montour, Theodore have all been great but if one struggles that could open the door for Juice return into the lineup. Juice has also helped develop Theodore's Game into the next level during the regular season. Maybe it's precaution as well and they don't want to rush him? Could be a possibility also

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to ECF: (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (A2) Ottawa Senators | Senators lead series 2-1

I'm glad they were able to get an insurmountable lead early in the game if only for the reason to give Karlsson a little bit of "rest". The Sens success lay with him so any sort of relief of pressure like that could be the most important aspect of this game moving forward.

Really hope Burr will be good to go next game! And I really hope the Sens are able to end this series before anyone else gets hurt. I have a feeling the final is going to be brutal no matter which combination of teams end up in it.

As for the Pens, if they do not return with Fluery in net then I'll go from cheering for Ottawa to actively cheering against the Pens. Murray may be their goalie going forward next year, but Fluery has more than earned that net for these playoffs!

12 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

high ankle sprain/knee?

Ouch!

to the instep too.  No doctor here but having done both ways the instep hurt way more and took longer.  I did it in early November and the sprain was in my ankle and upper outer calf just below the knee.  

22 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Ouch!

to the instep too.  No doctor here but having done both ways the instep hurt way more and took longer.  I did it in early November and the sprain was in my ankle and upper outer calf just below the knee.  

That looks bad, foot turned 90 degrees or more from knee anterior plane.  Maybe Deltoid ligaments torn.  Any physio's out there to comment?

Archived