The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Texas Chainsaw Massacre [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

38 minutes ago, Armbar said:

You know, DM claims he gave a reason for voting BW but the only comment of his I could find addressed towards BW was"

"This caught my eye. I have an idea who you are certain but can you explain it to me so others can see how you are certain?"

Which as far as I can tell isn't reasoning. I can't even tell what it means.

Me neither which is why I asked to hear more about those reasons. He never ended up responding to that request though.

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

I feel like J-23 usually has something mildly interesting to say when he's town

Just quoting this, but speaking generally about J23:

He's still new, remember, and clearly still figuring the game out to an extent. But I agree with TL insofar that you can usually see him trying to scumhunt, even if I don't always find his thinking spot on. I don't see that this time. I see the sporadic J23 I've noticed when he's been mafia.

DM and MH are both interesting characters, but in terms of pure scumminess I still prefer J23, so I'm going to leave my vote there.

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Just quoting this, but speaking generally about J23:

He's still new, remember, and clearly still figuring the game out to an extent. But I agree with TL insofar that you can usually see him trying to scumhunt, even if I don't always find his thinking spot on. I don't see that this time. I see the sporadic J23 I've noticed when he's been mafia.

DM and MH are both interesting characters, but in terms of pure scumminess I still prefer J23, so I'm going to leave my vote there.

This is true. Perhaps I'm putting too much stock into this but I feel like his response to all the pressure was totally different when he was mafia last time.

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

This is true. Perhaps I'm putting too much stock into this but I feel like his response to all the pressure was totally different when he was mafia last time.

I'm not putting much stock in it at all because I feel he's a decent enough player to learn from that.

Who else besides, DM, and me do you guys think Mafia?

My vote remains with DM, he didn't explain his reasoning for voting BW, after all that quoting and quoting BW only 1 time (Off top of my head) , then voting for him. also have suspicions of MR...

I was going to quote a bunch of DM posts, but none of them made sense. Point being was that mindset had changed on him. While his logical illogic fits in line with TP behavior, his open aggressiveness to anyone that does FOS him is uncharacteristic of that TP meta. I don't have hard evidence of him being scum through his posts, but his defensive responses this early are noticeable enough for me to make a point about them and give him a scum lean.

Archived