The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Texas Chainsaw Massacre [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It's called sheriff cover :picard:

Okay so you're sheriff covering?

At first I thought milk had sheriff potential due to his constant tunneling of BW, but with the latest reveal, think questions should be raised about a possible bus situation if BW were to flip. He was on his quite quickly in round 1, so if BW were to flip mafia, it will either be an amazing read or bus.

Now you think Milk has had Sheriff potential, I thought you was sheriff covering?

DM, BW, or AV for me this round. At the moment, tie goes to hard work from MR.

Vote BW

Why do you keep pushing for BW, and what's you're reasoning for this vote.

For the record, Sherlock Holmes is a detective, not a sheriff you dumb dumb.

Sheriff, cop, and detective are all very similar.

For the record, Vote:BJ22

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

At first I thought milk had sheriff potential due to his constant tunneling of BW, but with the latest reveal, think questions should be raised about a possible bus situation if BW were to flip. He was on his quite quickly in round 1, so if BW were to flip mafia, it will either be an amazing read or bus.

I read this as a slip. So you thought M&H was sheriff or potential to be. Why would you think that if he were tunneling BW. Unless you know BW is mafia. 

Do you not believe J23 is Sheriff?

J23 is BJ your investigation? 

5 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

But let's be real. How ballsy would I have to be to lie about the vote count to force a tie and save my wolfbro? I'm not dral. 

I'm willing to forgive you for this, to be honest. It's more the wagon vote, too-easy switch away from J23, and overall tone that makes me suspect you.

19 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I read this as a slip. So you thought M&H was sheriff or potential to be. Why would you think that if he were tunneling BW. Unless you know BW is mafia. 

Do you not believe J23 is Sheriff?

J23 is BJ your investigation? 

Yes, he tried to make it look as if he was Sherif, it took me a a while to realize, and it was well played on his part. 

Also it's been a hectic past bit over here. There's not enough genuine interaction for me to post regularly. I tried. It's just lists everywhere...

To all the h8ers, I would have started off way quieter if you think this stretch signals mafia.

No way mafia doesn't kill one of me, MR, BW r1. If we're all TP, we are way too active to keep around. Which leads to me believe that TL was the kill choice since someone active will blend in fine for their team.

I'm not mafia, which makes it almost cetain one of MR and BW is mafia and I believe it's the latter.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Every TP should be trying to look like the Sheriff...

Yeah I was acting like a special in r1 but it was all just an elaborate hoax to get me MKd so I don't get pinned for the TPs incomotencies if we lost.

...or maybe I'm double bluffing and am the most obvious sheriff ever that the mafia never caught on to....

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Also it's been a hectic past bit over here. There's not enough genuine interaction for me to post regularly. I tried. It's just lists everywhere...

To all the h8ers, I would have started off way quieter if you think this stretch signals mafia.

No way mafia doesn't kill one of me, MR, BW r1. If we're all TP, we are way too active to keep around. Which leads to me believe that TL was the kill choice since someone active will blend in fine for their team.

I'm not mafia, which makes it almost cetain one of MR and BW is mafia and I believe it's the latter.

I agree with your conclusion on BW but disagree with your reasoning. In a game this small the mafia need to hunt for the Sheriff. They clearly decided it could be TL. No point killing, say, me if they don't think I'm the real sheriff. 

Just now, Master Radishes said:

I agree with your conclusion on BW but disagree with your reasoning. In a game this small the mafia need to hunt for the Sheriff. They clearly decided it could be TL. No point killing, say, me if they don't think I'm the real sheriff. 

Ik but the mafia would be idiots if they didn't learn the lesson from last time we played last game.

Yes the sheriff investigation contributed well, the biggest downfall for the mafia was that they had no place to hide. Bj, bw, you, arm, av, all put forth solid efforts and we didn't do a good job hiding in the large active tps. 

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

What lists? You say there's not enough interaction but there's actually 15 pages of it.

Everything feels like a list. "Here lemme quote 20 different things and look into it" rather than actually contributing logic.

BWs actual list a couple or maybe just one page ago stuck out like a sore thumb.

Interaction is when there is talk between two people of fresh content. Not when you just quote everything and state opinions.

That's not really interactive I would say.

5 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Everything feels like a list. "Here lemme quote 20 different things and look into it" rather than actually contributing logic.

BWs actual list a couple or maybe just one page ago stuck out like a sore thumb.

Interaction is when there is talk between two people of fresh content. Not when you just quote everything and state opinions.

That's not really interactive I would say.

The quotes are evidence to back up the logic being presented. 

And there's still plenty of interaction so far even by your definition. 

If you don't like it, be the change you want to see in the game. 

Archived