The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Texas Chainsaw Massacre [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

I'm pretty confident in J23 scum. I don't have a good read on Zfetch yet, but I didn't like J23 seemingly attacking him when Zfetch was soft claiming/laying sheriff cover early in the game. Was also confused by his post coming after me for posting a banter gif in response to one of Zfetch's post. He claimed that he was leading a wagon against him, but at the time, there were no votes on Z. I would think that if Zfetch was a true suspect for him, he would want to see at least someone agree with him on his mafia suspect before attacking anyone with bus accusations when his wagon never got off the ground.

My vote stays for that inconsistency.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'm pretty confident in J23 *being* scum. I don't have a good read on Zfetch yet, but I didn't like J23 seemingly attacking him when Zfetch was soft claiming/laying sheriff cover early in the game. Was also confused by his post coming after me for posting a banter gif in response to one of Zfetch's post. He claimed that he was leading a wagon against him, but at the time, there were no votes on Z. I would think that if Zfetch was a true suspect for him, he would want to see at least someone agree with him on his mafia suspect before attacking anyone with bus accusations when his wagon never got off the ground.

My vote stays for that inconsistency.

*=edited. (Not cool enough for fancy mafia abbreviations).

I'll throw AV into the Ring of Suspicion as well. He could be going through a meta change or metapause, but I haven't liked what I've seen in R1.

4 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

TL caught me eye cuz he doesn't usually start the voting off.

And it wasn't really a "striking" (for lack of a better term) vote or anything because it was on J23.

So my vote stays there for the time being.

Sad to say, but that IS how TL has been starting his games off lately or at least similarly. I know, I don't like it either.

3 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Bolded and underlined seems like an interesting comment to make since I can't really remember the last time Z was mistakenly R1 lynched as town.

I can, but I also have a pretty good memory. Also an odd post, because it's not like we haven't seen good players get lynched in round 1 before (See: BW's last game before going into a Messi-esque retirement).

Was going to quote another post, but its on another page and the above keeps disappearing on me for some reason when I flip between pages. Long story short, though nothing stands out as eye popping suspicious, I feel like AV has been playing a safe game with his posts so far. Could be a reach, but I also haven't found his posts conversation stimulating. Then again, I've been saying that the past 4 games he's been in I feel like and he's only been mafia in one of them so ynoy.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'll throw AV into the Ring of Suspicion as well. He could be going through a meta change or metapause, but I haven't liked what I've seen in R1.

Sad to say, but that IS how TL has been starting his games off lately or at least similarly. I know, I don't like it either.

I can, but I also have a pretty good memory. Also an odd post, because it's not like we haven't seen good players get lynched in round 1 before (See: BW's last game before going into a Messi-esque retirement).

Was going to quote another post, but its on another page and the above keeps disappearing on me for some reason when I flip between pages. Long story short, though nothing stands out as eye popping suspicious, I feel like AV has been playing a safe game with his posts so far. Could be a reach, but I also haven't found his posts conversation stimulating. Then again, I've been saying that the past 4 games he's been in I feel like and he's only been mafia in one of them so ynoy.

Bolded = College English Minor at work :picard:

Night 1

Night fell over Texas. The heat was scorching. Town was in shambles and the townies needed to get to the bottom of it, but not tonight. The votes were tied at 3 a piece with @DarthMelvin and @J-23.

Maverick Mafia

The mafiasos choice was on a rampage. They've successfully put the town in to a state of chaos. Tonight @Time Lord was the unlucky victim of another brutal shooting. 99 rounds unloaded. 

Hacking Limbs and Getting Limbs

Chop-Top Sawyer, was determined to rid the town of these intruders. @Armbar gets hacked up.

Roster

1. DarthMelvin
  2. Beluga Whale
  3. Alain Vigneault
  4. Master Radishes
  5. Time Lord      [TP]
  6. Armbar      [TP]
  7. J-23
  8. Blue Jay 22
  9. Zfetch
  10. Milk and Honey

If BW + J23 is the mafia team, I don't see why TL's the most threatening to them (save for the possibility they assumed he was sheriff because of his nonchalant vote of J23 to start the round + looking at some of the 'peaks' we provided that may have helped narrow down the decision to choose TL as the MK)

10 hours ago, J-23 said:

I see what you're trying to do BJ22. Well played on you're part but I caught ya. I will speak more of this to the town after we see the first lynch. 

I'm surprised with this statement out there you lived through the night. It's like you knew you were safe.

Can you explain this more please?

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

If BW + J23 is the mafia team, I don't see why TL's the most threatening to them (save for the possibility they assumed he was sheriff because of his nonchalant vote of J23 to start the round + looking at some of the 'peaks' we provided that may have helped narrow down the decision to choose TL as the MK)

It's like you answered your own question. NICE! Let us know what these peaks are.

3 a piece on votes...interesting. 

12 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I'm surprised with this statement out there you lived through the night. It's like you knew you were safe.

Can you explain this more please?

It's like you answered your own question. NICE! Let us know what these peaks are.

3 a piece on votes...interesting. 

Well yeah, but there's quite a few variables in there for it to be accurate.

Archived