The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Texas Chainsaw Massacre [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

On 6/20/2017 at 1:40 PM, milk and honey said:

past game i remember faitly since he got me lynched in round 1. he was mafia and did the same thing with trying to protect the sheriff.

Well him or MR start every game now by doing that. So lol bud. Just lol.

On 6/20/2017 at 3:50 PM, milk and honey said:

Ya I should kill myself great idea

Actual SK hard claim or banter?

23 hours ago, J-23 said:

I created the bandwagon.

I'm throwing shade because I think Z is Mafia, but I'm unsure. 

Reasons?

Scummiest post from J23

22 hours ago, milk and honey said:

TL solf claim special is interesting.

still thinking BW is mafia.

weak bandwagon

not enough from me

will do better 

that is all

thank you

TL didn't soft claim.

What was weak about it?

9 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

This caught my eye. I have an idea who you are certain but can you explain it to me so others can see how you are certain? 

Are you saying you are the SK?

You were not TP last game.  So I am guessing this is humor. And only one faction tries to disguise with humor. Mafia.

More humor.

I'm a bit shocked that a lot of these questions can be answered from the first page. 

VOTE BW for now

Spends entire post susing Zfetch, votes BW

also "for now"

8 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

This doesn't look like natural conversation.

It does if you consider the participants. I think you're reaching.

3 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

hahaa... It's like you need a reason to start a band wagon on me. Your threats may work on a much more child mannered player but not on me.

Questions? Or are you just shooting off a name to get a wagon started? Oh wait lol...

No reason? That was a weak reason to jump this wagon of mine lol Especially when I had listed my reason.

Speaking of band wagon don't forget my stalker below lol. Just waiting for a reason to say my name. V

hahaa What a player this kid is.

hahaa What a player this kid is.

2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Thoughts on J23's response after the bandwagon on him? I think he looks slightly better than before. Last time he was scum he ran away from the thread after attracting heat but he's still posting as he was this game. 

I guess so but I wouldn't really give him any sort of town credit for it.

1 hour ago, milk and honey said:

Hmm I like Bw last few posts maybe he settled into the game but now he is seems more bw tp

Oh okay. Give us a new suspect imo

59 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Z has an issue. He is trying to use humor to ensure that he is been seen. As mafia last game he stated " Lol I think this was my WOAT game. I'll go back to the drawing board for next time." To me, he has changed his posting style to humor.  What does that mean to me? Well 1. he has either rolled mafia again and cannot decide on how to act so unsuspecting. Or 2. he is a townie with an hopes of not being round one lynch once again. Though in the previous game he was defending quite a bit due to MRs scouting him. This game he seems to be trying to hard. I fos him a scum.

Here is my question.

Why are 2 players, who are widely known for their status in the CDC Mafia ranks, asking questions that can be readily available on page one of this game?

That should be suspect. 

I'm sorry but this is assjuice.

Just now, Armbar said:

unvote vote DM

J-23 and MH are also good lynches.

This should be my 1st post in every single Mafia game I can't find a single thing wrong with it.

BJ is also a little sus

Zfetch is townie

BW can be town ynoy

AV and TL have yet to contribute a whole lot but as a couple of sparkling lads I'll give them time

MR is far too tricky, but looks townie enough atm

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

TL caught me eye cuz he doesn't usually start the voting off.

And it wasn't really a "striking" (for lack of a better term) vote or anything because it was on J23.

So my vote stays there for the time being.

u and tl been quiet. 

tl could be mafia trying to lay low but me thinking is he has a role. so i wouldn't touch him just yet.

1 hour ago, DarthMelvin said:

Z has an issue. He is trying to use humor to ensure that he is been seen. As mafia last game he stated " Lol I think this was my WOAT game. I'll go back to the drawing board for next time." To me, he has changed his posting style to humor.  What does that mean to me? Well 1. he has either rolled mafia again and cannot decide on how to act so unsuspecting. Or 2. he is a townie with an hopes of not being round one lynch once again. Though in the previous game he was defending quite a bit due to MRs scouting him. This game he seems to be trying to hard. I fos him a scum.

Here is my question.

Why are 2 players, who are widely known for their status in the CDC Mafia ranks, asking questions that can be readily available on page one of this game?

That should be suspect. 

But this is what Zfetch always does. If he wasn't trying to be funny I'd be concerned.

Wrt the second part, who is the other player you're referring to?

44 minutes ago, Armbar said:

BJ is also a little sus

Zfetch is townie

BW can be town ynoy

AV and TL have yet to contribute a whole lot but as a couple of sparkling lads I'll give them time

MR is far too tricky, but looks townie enough atm

Yeah BJ's contributions and insights have been less than the norm.

13 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

TL caught me eye cuz he doesn't usually start the voting off.

And it wasn't really a "striking" (for lack of a better term) vote or anything because it was on J23.

So my vote stays there for the time being.

I don't see how him being first to vote is at all suspicious. TL is rarely a D1 so you need way more than that to justify a vote at this point imo. 

Thoughts on DM and J23?

2 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Here is my question.

That should be suspect. 

Bolded and underlined seems like an interesting comment to make since I can't really remember the last time Z was mistakenly R1 lynched as town.

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Yeah BJ's contributions and insights have been less than the norm.

I don't see how him being first to vote is at all suspicious. TL is rarely a D1 so you need way more than that to justify a vote at this point imo. 

Thoughts on DM and J23?

I actually just quoted something that DM posted which caught my eye.  Not sure how I feel about him.

J23 is a toss up but admittedly, I wouldn't be surprised if he came up as mafia in this one.  Any thoughts on him would probably echo most of the sentiments on him and I do agree his tone early on isn't particularly towny, despite staying in the thread and not running off.

You know, DM claims he gave a reason for voting BW but the only comment of his I could find addressed towards BW was"

"This caught my eye. I have an idea who you are certain but can you explain it to me so others can see how you are certain?"

Which as far as I can tell isn't reasoning. I can't even tell what it means.

Archived