The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Texas Chainsaw Massacre [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

6 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

If BW + J23 is the mafia team, I don't see why TL's the most threatening to them (save for the possibility they assumed he was sheriff because of his nonchalant vote of J23 to start the round + looking at some of the 'peaks' we provided that may have helped narrow down the decision to choose TL as the MK)

As DM pointed out, you've answered this yourself. The Mafia, in a small game like this, are hunting for Sheriff/SK. TL was a good suspect for them for either role.

5 hours ago, J-23 said:

Possible Mafia combinations:

- BJ22, and anyone else.

Literally the last combo I'd give. My R2 peek is BJ, in fact.

4 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Bw Mafia and Mr not getting killed looks bad imo

Again, TL was a good choice. They clearly decided I couldn't be Sheriff (they're wrong, but shh) and skipped over me.

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

How do you quote multiple posts from different pages in one post so I can explain myself? Cause everytime I go to another page, my entire message is gone.

The + button beside the 'Quote' button.

7 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Guys cmon nightfall is soon let's not mess this up.  Vote bw

Slow down, tiger. Nightfall is hours away.

On 2017-06-21 at 3:05 AM, Time Lord said:

Vote J-23

No reasons, but J23 was posting things like "Yo yo yo yo yo" and such. People were already suspecting him.

On 2017-06-21 at 3:33 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

vote j-23

On 2017-06-21 at 3:54 AM, Armbar said:

How about a CLEAN Gengar sig?

vote J-23

On 2017-06-21 at 4:02 AM, Beluga Whale said:

vote j23

I approve this bandwagon.

Note that BW is 4th on the wagon, which sprung up quickly.

On 2017-06-21 at 5:28 PM, Master Radishes said:

Huh. That was a whole lot of nuttin'. 

Vote DM

On 2017-06-21 at 7:06 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote, vote DM

On 2017-06-21 at 7:58 PM, J-23 said:

I don't get DM's point, and why did he vote BW for no reason.

Vote: DM

Then a quick counter wagon on DM, which J23 is clearly using to save himself, but nonetheless tries to justify as if he isn't.

On 2017-06-21 at 8:00 PM, Master Radishes said:

Woah. Bandwagon much?

Unvote DM

Vote J23

On 2017-06-21 at 8:05 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

But agreed about the bandwagon. DM's point on BW didn't hold much water for me, but not making sense is more a TP tell for him. Wanted to see what would happen with another bandwagon in play.

Unvote, vote J23

On 2017-06-21 at 11:51 PM, Armbar said:

unvote vote DM

23 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Unvote; Vote DM

@DarthMelvin tell me more about those reasons for voting me. 

Also, you were throwing shade at Zfetch earlier. Where do you stand on him now?

BW then hops off J23 without a word as to why, and boom, it's a tied vote.

On 2017-06-21 at 0:15 AM, Beluga Whale said:

J23's nonsense fits with his mafia meta where he never knows what to say. Post some content, man.

On 2017-06-21 at 0:59 AM, Beluga Whale said:

A+ content. 

On 2017-06-21 at 1:05 AM, Beluga Whale said:

Jk. Not a bad hot take, J23. But I think it's Zfetch's mission to start every game with some sort of derpy question. 

For so many early game posts on J23, can you even call this pressure? It's so soft and not BW-like.

On 2017-06-21 at 4:02 AM, Beluga Whale said:

vote j23

I approve this bandwagon.

4th on the wagon. It was gaining steam quickly, so this is the perfect spot for a scumbro to hop on.

On 2017-06-21 at 5:43 AM, Beluga Whale said:

All this is in the OP and you know it. I'm pretty sure you're posting for the sake of posting at this point.

Keeps onto J23.

Daily hot-takes:

Arm is probably town based on meta.

DM is being more aggressive and defensive than usual. Haven't decided where I should lean on that. 

MR is my D1 peek as town.

Note: unsure on DM. (Also note: easy D1 peek.)

Thoughts on J23's response after the bandwagon on him? I think he looks slightly better than before. Last time he was scum he ran away from the thread after attracting heat but he's still posting as he was this game. 

Starting to back off J23 as the DM counter finds a spark.

Unvote; Vote DM

@DarthMelvin tell me more about those reasons for voting me. 

Also, you were throwing shade at Zfetch earlier. Where do you stand on him now?

After all the above posts FoSing J23, he so easily switches votes (especially when it conveniently ties it up)?

17 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

This is true. Perhaps I'm putting too much stock into this but I feel like his response to all the pressure was totally different when he was mafia last time.

Justifies why he's not voting for J23, but not why DM is suddenly a better candidate.

In a big game BW wouldn't bother saving a mate. In a game where J23 is his only wolfbro, yeah, I can see BW trying to gain cred then sway the vote away when he senses an opportunity.

This post looks more at BW's tone than his connection to J23.

On 2017-06-20 at 9:13 PM, Beluga Whale said:

I'm confused were the roles re-randed? If not milk is certainly not mafia.

He noticed there was an SK in the game (I didn't, since T-rex didn't say there was at ifrst) but didn't notice if the roles were re-randed or not (yet T-rex's post was pretty clear about that.)

Also, this is just a new version of trying to derp-clear.

On 2017-06-20 at 9:22 PM, Beluga Whale said:

We NEED to lay proper sheriff cover this game. BJ, fight me on this and you're lynched.

Overly demanding. Thinking back on what TP!BW sounds like, I think he would put it differently.

On 2017-06-21 at 5:48 AM, Beluga Whale said:

Is the case against J23 weak or is the bandwagon weak because people are voting without explanations? I'm pretty sure a few of those votes - including mine - were intentional 'bandwagon only votes'. 

Leaving an excuse as to his obvious bandwagon vote.

On 2017-06-21 at 7:19 PM, Beluga Whale said:

There isn't even banter. Pretty sure milk is just gonna keep FoSing me until I'm actually mafia so he can say he 'got me'. I remember him doing this before his hiatus.

I've said the same sort of thing when Hashtag calls me mafia in games where I actually am. (She does it every single game.) TP!BW would be less frustrated/more comfortable in the knowledge that MH is wrong.

18 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think DM is leading by a few votes over j23 right now. I'm not feeling totally confident on that lynch but I don't think I wanna switch to j23.

A) he's wrong about the DM vote lead (intentionally?), and B ) he's waffling on his decision since he knows it was his vote that decided it. Covering his tracks again. Sounds like a mafia trying to appear like an uncertain townie.

18 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Me neither which is why I asked to hear more about those reasons. He never ended up responding to that request though.

Practically formal. Again, general tone just doesn't fit with a TP, especially TP!BW.

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

How do you quote multiple posts from different pages in one post so I can explain myself? Cause everytime I go to another page, my entire message is gone.

Why did no one help this poor fella. 

You press the 'plus' icon next to 'quote' and you write your message once you've gathered all the quotes. 

Archived