The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Texas Chainsaw Massacre [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

38 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Justifies why he's not voting for J23, but not why DM is suddenly a better candidate.

In a big game BW wouldn't bother saving a mate. In a game where J23 is his only wolfbro, yeah, I can see BW trying to gain cred then sway the vote away when he senses an opportunity.

The initial DM vote was because I thought J23 was looking better and I wanted to put some pressure on DM who I didn't like either. It ended up being down to DM vs J23 when I came back and I didn't really want to lynch j23 based on his response and a theory I had. That theory is perhaps less likely after the nightfall results but still possible. 

And no, I'm not expanding on that further. 

31 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

This post looks more at BW's tone than his connection to J23.

He noticed there was an SK in the game (I didn't, since T-rex didn't say there was at ifrst) but didn't notice if the roles were re-randed or not (yet T-rex's post was pretty clear about that.)

Also, this is just a new version of trying to derp-clear.

Overly demanding. Thinking back on what TP!BW sounds like, I think he would put it differently.

Leaving an excuse as to his obvious bandwagon vote.

I've said the same sort of thing when Hashtag calls me mafia in games where I actually am. (She does it every single game.) TP!BW would be less frustrated/more comfortable in the knowledge that MH is wrong.

A) he's wrong about the DM vote lead (intentionally?), and B ) he's waffling on his decision since he knows it was his vote that decided it. Covering his tracks again. Sounds like a mafia trying to appear like an uncertain townie.

Practically formal. Again, general tone just doesn't fit with a TP, especially TP!BW.

I know what T-rex said in that post. I meant something else that I shouldn't go into. 

Yup I am comfortable that you're reading me incorrectly right now. B)

But let's be real. How ballsy would I have to be to lie about the vote count to force a tie and save my wolfbro? I'm not dral. 

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Vote AV

Like last time, not being solvey at all. I think criticizing the NK is definitely a towny thing to do but nothing else suggests town imo. 

Vote is between DM and J23, my dude.

Okay, I have to come through, BJ22 is MAIFA. We all remember BW's original post on sheriff. Well, BJ22 tried to act like he was Sheriff, remember that  cop meme he had in his spoiler and him saying he was reading Sherlock Holmes. He is trying to leave clues that he is sheriff, but he isn't cause I am. 

Maifa for sure = BJ22

Second Maifa (Possible Scums): MR

At first I thought milk had sheriff potential due to his constant tunneling of BW, but with the latest reveal, think questions should be raised about a possible bus situation if BW were to flip. He was on his quite quickly in round 1, so if BW were to flip mafia, it will either be an amazing read or bus.

Archived