The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Texas Chainsaw Massacre [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

10 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't like discussion talk. I prefer conversation chat. 

I agree.

So how has the state of society in the UK been set up for a long term positive impact as a result of the recent terror attacks?

11 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I agree.

So how has the state of society in the UK been set up for a long term positive impact as a result of the recent terror attacks?

With every attack people come just come together even more. The response to the last few months has been one of love as a cure for the hatred of the attackers. There are dozens of stories of things people did/are doing that make you wonder who's chopping onions nearby, dozens of concerts and events to bring people together being organised, and so many donations of food, clothing, and offers of shelter that charities have to turn people away. The terrorists are not winning. I'm not even just saying that to sound positive - their goal is to divide communities and spread fear, and it just literally is having the opposite effect. The Brits survived the Blitz FFS - this is nothing compared to that.

10 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Finding out the important things like what English degree MR has.

Mafia? What mafia.

I don't actually have an English degree. I have a History degree and an Education degree with History and English subject specialty.

31 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

If J23 is Sheriff, why didn't he hard claim to save himself in R1 when he was literally one vote away from being lynched?

Know that the main reason im voting for bj is because i want verification of j23s role. 

Would u say that a vote for either bw or j23 is a vote for a town win?

2 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Know that the main reason im voting for bj is because i want verification of j23s role. 

Would u say that a vote for either bw or j23 is a vote for a town win?

BW/J23 are the scum team. So yes, voting for either will be beneficial to the Town.

We just need to find the SK now. Maybe AV?

MR is not Mafia. 

We we need to lynch BJ22 we have then lynched a Mafia. If BW turns out TP then it may be over for us. Let's lunch BJ22 then we'll look more into BW. Right now we must lynch a Mafia this round.

Right, we now know one of J23/BJ must be mafia. Either J23 is lying or telling the truth, and either way that means we know one of the scum. (And there's even an outside possibility both are, but let's not get tinfoily just yet.)

We need to resolve that dichotomy. On the off chance BW flips TP, we've left it unsolved and it will distract us next round.

If the rest of the wagon refuses to budge, I'll go back to BW. But for now unvote; vote J23. He's far scummier than BJ, and even if I'm wrong then we can easily lynch BJ next round and reevaluate who he's interacted with and such to find his partner.

SK, you should kill BJ. It benefits you to keep the numbers balanced.

4 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

@J-23 who was your second investigation?

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

You. 

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

MR is not Mafia. 

We we need to lynch BJ22 we have then lynched a Mafia. If BW turns out TP then it may be over for us. Let's lunch BJ22 then we'll look more into BW. Right now we must lynch a Mafia this round.

I am confused. 

How many investigations do u get in one nightfall? 

Can someone clear this up please.

1 nf

2 investigations BJ22 maf and MR inno.

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

Right, we now know one of J23/BJ must be mafia. Either J23 is lying or telling the truth, and either way that means we know one of the scum. (And there's even an outside possibility both are, but let's not get tinfoily just yet.)

We need to resolve that dichotomy. On the off chance BW flips TP, we've left it unsolved and it will distract us next round.

If the rest of the wagon refuses to budge, I'll go back to BW. But for now unvote; vote J23. He's far scummier than BJ, and even if I'm wrong then we can easily lynch BJ next round and reevaluate who he's interacted with and such to find his partner.

SK, you should kill BJ. It benefits you to keep the numbers balanced.

Negative. Only a sith deals in absolutes. 

Don't associate myself with him when it's obvious he has not investigated me (if he is the sheriff). I can cite multiple reasons for this. 1. The reasoning he provided when he hard claimed Sheriff. 2. He never attacked me in round 1 until late in round and didn't even try to sway others' opinions despite his near lynch scenario. 3. We wouldn't be having this sideshow if he had investigated me.

Will go in depth more and provide more content when I get back from skiing. (Yes, skiing in June, and no, this is not sheriff cover j-23.)

Archived