The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Texas Chainsaw Massacre [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Negative. Only a sith deals in absolutes. 

Don't associate myself with him when it's obvious he has not investigated me (if he is the sheriff). I can cite multiple reasons for this. 1. The reasoning he provided when he hard claimed Sheriff. 2. He never attacked me in round 1 until late in round and didn't even try to sway others' opinions despite his near lynch scenario. 3. We wouldn't be having this sideshow if he had investigated me.

Will go in depth more and provide more content when I get back from skiing. (Yes, skiing in June, and no, this is not sheriff cover j-23.)

Sorry, you two are tied together now. If he's Sheriff, you're mafia. If he's lying, he's mafia. There is no Town/Town scenario here. We need to resolve this or it's just going to be a distraction as the game gets tighter.

I'm still very much siding against him, hence my push to throw the wagon on him instead of BW (who I still think is mafia too, fyi). My suggestion to the SK was just to cover our bases.

Quick bullet points:

-The post I quoted just now from MR is my least favorite post, but J23 has claimed investigation on him.

- DM's post are so full of inconsistencies and fake confusion, I'm almost tempted to say screw it and lock my vote on him.

-Not quite sure why Zfetch is getting TP clears. He has been repetitive in nature this entire round and I'm still waiting for his actual scum reads rather than listing the players who have drawn the suspicion  of the thread.

- Where is AV?

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Sorry, you two are tied together now. If he's Sheriff, you're mafia. If he's lying, he's mafia. There is no Town/Town scenario here. We need to resolve this or it's just going to be a distraction as the game gets tighter.

I'm still very much siding against him, hence my push to throw the wagon on him instead of BW (who I still think is mafia too, fyi). My suggestion to the SK was just to cover our bases.

Nope.

His existence alone should clear me.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Quick bullet points:

-The post I quoted just now from MR is my least favorite post, but J23 has claimed investigation on him.

- DM's post are so full of inconsistencies and fake confusion, I'm almost tempted to say screw it and lock my vote on him.

-Not quite sure why Zfetch is getting TP clears. He has been repetitive in nature this entire round and I'm still waiting for his actual scum reads rather than listing the players who have drawn the suspicion  of the thread.

- Where is AV?

So you're saying J23's investigation on me semi-clears me? Wait, so which is it - is J23 lying or is he right?

And now you're throwing DM's name into the mix? And throwing shade on Zfetch?

This is not a good TP strategy...

17 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

I read this as a slip. So you thought M&H was sheriff or potential to be. Why would you think that if he were tunneling BW. Unless you know BW is mafia. 

Do you not believe J23 is Sheriff?

J23 is BJ your investigation? 

First off, tunneling is an action, not a faction determinator. If you read the thread, you would have seen me immediately unvote for him after his claim. Would have thought that would have provided the answer. Also, before even getting an answer...

14 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Vote BJ22

Im still shocked that J23 came out alive after night fall

Goes ahead and votes anyway. Never explains why he is shocked either. Lead theory currently: He wasn't around when it was made.

5 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

The only way to find out if he is cop is to lynch his guilty. 

He came out and stated he was cop and that he has a guilty investigation on BJ22. 

Do any other cop claimers have that?

*SIRENS* J23 never said he had a guilty investigation on me. He gave his "logic" and hard claim, but never an investigation confirmation. AND DM has asked J23 several times if I was his investigation, but never received an answer at the time of this post. He had no problem voting for me quickly though. 

Next wave coming up. Can't do anymore because all the quotes and text keep disappearing when I change pages.

59 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

@J-23 explain the timings of your explanations please. Was BJ on N0, and me N1? Or vice versa? And who's your third, or have you not decided yet?

You get investigation daily. Day 1 I investigated BJ22, Day 2, I investigated MR. BJ22: MAFIA. MR: TP. I hope this helps as well for you @DarthMelvin

5 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Know that the main reason im voting for bj is because i want verification of j23s role. 

Would u say that a vote for either bw or j23 is a vote for a town win?

Bam. Contradiction to his reasoning provided earlier.

As for the 2nd post, what is the relation between a J23 vote and BW vote? If he believes what he has said so far to be true regarding his vote on me and the belief that J23 "investigated" me, then shouldn't his mindset be a J23/BJ22 vote is a town win as it proves one is lying and one is telling the truth?

1 hour ago, DarthMelvin said:

I am confused. 

How many investigations do u get in one nightfall? 

Can someone clear this up please.

1 nf

2 investigations BJ22 maf and MR inno.

He's been around long enough to know this is not how it works...

Final point on this ISO: DM voted for BW in round 1, though it was very early and the logic was...flimsy to say the least. Since round 2 has started, BW has been attacked, posted defense posts, and general thoughts. DM has NOT ONCE mentioned BW, quoted BW, and provided his thoughts and reads on BW. Remember, this is the person he voted for in round 1, and has since garnered the most votes, and I believe is the current lynch ATM...Does this not strike anyone as odd? Does anyone actually believe the vote on BW was legit with all that has happened and been provided? Seriously, the only posts he has made in round 2 have been: Quoting and attacking me, quoting and asking J23 for investigation confirmations, voting without those investigations, engaging in talks with MR about J23/BJ22.

Archived