The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Texas Chainsaw Massacre [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

On second thought, pming not allowed?

I think TP are screwed tbh.

I'm going to take a wild jab at saying this is a 2-2-1 scenario where MR and I are TP, BW/AV or DM are mafia and the other is SK.

SK probably comes out victorious if they're reading this post and their name is AV or DM. Otherwise, my prediction is inaccurate so don't follow it.

I think BJ bluffed and has two teammates. 

Although I'm probably overthinking since he sounded guilty in his last words of not doing a better job hiding.

4 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I don't want to go find it but j23 says it sometimes yesterday.

Wait so you voted AV despite him being cleared by the sheriff...

I'm not liking AV or BWs meta.

Meta aside, DM is sketchy af.

The only person I could believe as TP is MR. But that's exactly why he wouldn't be TP! -.-

If either of AV or BW is TP, they have been an extreme disappointment to the town.

DM could be non tp but heck if I or anybody else knows how to read DM.

DM get your head out of your ass and you need to vote with me and MR.

The only way we can win is we lynch one or both of AV/BW.

We'd be a 3 majority. 

And no I'm not mafia otherwise I wouldn't be doing this so unvote my monkey ass asap.

BW shouldn't even be believed to be TP for a second if you think BW is TP you are not very good at mafia.

And I sure as hell don't want him to win the game after slipping by with suspicion every round without being lynched. 

unvote;vote BW. LOCKED

This makes me wonder:

If DM is almost impossible to read in comparison to all of us, is he one of the GOAT mafia players?

He sure as hell is almost never helpful (pull through this time plz) but he is a tough one to read in every game. My take.

1 hour ago, DarthMelvin said:

Why do u keep "forgetting " game info?

We all know there are 2 maf

And we all know here are no PMs this will be the 2nd time u are been told.

You are sound as desperate at BJ was.

Answer that

Since when have I acted like I "forgot" game info.

I can't forget info if I never check. What is it to you? 

Loq me "forgetting" info has never been a read. Stop trying to make it a read. How are you certain that there aren't 3 mafia with the last minute addition of MH? That in itself was fairly unprecented and could force Rexs hand into tosing another mafia.

Why are you only pressuring me these last two posts? Why did you just start talking about me now? This late in the game and this is what you have against me?...

Jeebus f0k stop screwing around 

On June 23, 2017 at 2:44 PM, J-23 said:

MR is not Mafia. 

We we need to lynch BJ22 we have then lynched a Mafia. If BW turns out TP then it may be over for us. Let's lunch BJ22 then we'll look more into BW. Right now we must lynch a Mafia this round.

Ok, so here is where MR is cleared.

Okay. Preliminary thoughts.

1) Sorry about not believing J23. (To be fair, by the end he had nearly convinced me, especially since BJ was defending him as a misguided TP - classic scum tactic - but J23's meta history made me wary of believing him.) I'm glad we got it sorted out properly.

2) F5 features one SK and one Mafia. It's LYLO for the final two rounds. Dun dun dun.

3) I'm the only one cleared, so I'm tonight's MK. This means unless we lynch the SK, he'll make it through to F3. (Unless the mafia desperately tries to kill the SK and force me into an F3 decision.)

So basically, whichever two of you are TP must re-read the thread and be active or else we're doomed.

@Beluga Whale

@Alain Vigneault

@Zfetch

@DarthMelvin

Guys, I'm feeling competitive. I'm partially responsible for leading the TP down the wrong path, so I want to make this right before I die tonight.

All of you only have to consider each other, since I'm cleared. So that means of the other three (other than me and you) there is one SK, one mafia, one TP. Tell me who you think is each role. Rank them, if you want. Give reasons.

Also, let's discuss some WIFOM. Some mafia purposefully interact with their scum bros and throw shade on them. Some avoid interaction. Which type of scum is Blue Jay? Because I've found a few posts that could help clear/indict a few of you, but it comes down to guessing BJ's intentions.

On June 22, 2017 at 3:14 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'll throw AV into the Ring of Suspicion as well. He could be going through a meta change or metapause, but I haven't liked what I've seen in R1.

Sad to say, but that IS how TL has been starting his games off lately or at least similarly. I know, I don't like it either.

I can, but I also have a pretty good memory. Also an odd post, because it's not like we haven't seen good players get lynched in round 1 before (See: BW's last game before going into a Messi-esque retirement).

Was going to quote another post, but its on another page and the above keeps disappearing on me for some reason when I flip between pages. Long story short, though nothing stands out as eye popping suspicious, I feel like AV has been playing a safe game with his posts so far. Could be a reach, but I also haven't found his posts conversation stimulating. Then again, I've been saying that the past 4 games he's been in I feel like and he's only been mafia in one of them so ynoy.

Here's a BJ post trying to link me as mafia a while back in the thread.

In hindsight, and I'm obviously biased, but it favours me because nothing in here is substantial as to why I'm mafia.  His language itself is way too safe and the post reads as less of a "here's a guy who could be mafia" and more of a "here's a guy who isn't and I'll FoS him to confuse you all"

Lol BW joking about lentils this late game...

So we all know how BW contributes. This being a potential LYLO, there's no way BWBE doesn't attempt to be more active. 

I know for a fact that he is a non-tp entity.

AV/DM is harder.

If one of them is TP, then AV is being less effortless than needed or DM is being hard to cooperate as town.

I don't think DM would be so aggressive if he was TP. Instead of forcing a vote on me, he could just vote BW.

So the TP are:

ME

MR

DM

and the non-tp are 

AV

BW

I really could care less which one is which; I'm only supporting the lynch of BW.

Archived