Pettersson the new Henrik

Dahlen the Daniel

Bo the Toews

Gaudette the Kesler

haha joking aside wed win a cup if those guys develop into similar players

No $&!#.

• Haha 1

On 4/6/2018 at 8:41 PM, Rush17 said:

I said my piece.  Based on my understanding of team dynamics and human psychology I feel/believe he isn't the right fit.  That is my speculation yes.  But the reality of it is he probably isn't ready for the role. The organization has been sending Edler out for every interview possible since the announcement. I think they are prepping him for the role myself.  Would buy time for the kids to get up to speed and allow them to pick the "leader" of the future team.  Not the young kid who was the first to give fans a glimpse of hope.  If Brock Boeser came first and we had him for 3 years before Horvat then he would be the "destined captain".  He is the face of the new wave of players because he is the most established.  Even though he may never be a legitimate #1 center on an actual good team.  Bo is probably a 2nd line center on a solid playoff team.  On a very good team is he a 2nd line center? I'm not sure.

Yeah. you can handle that question a little better though.  to me that's to blunt and jumping in hank's grave pattern the term.  A more diplomatic answer would have been appreciated like " it would be an honour to be offered that"  "if it were to be asked of me I would love carry the torch".  Not implying like "definitely I want it".  To me that's distasteful.  Let us honour the twins and answer that a little more diplomatically. Bo is competitive he wants the C. He has always wanted to be a C.  I would in his shoes too I can't fault the kid.  

Bo just turned 23....he is a bonafide 1C already....he would have had 70 points easy if he and BB had not been injured.

This is the EP thread ...let's keep it that way...!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hugor Hill said:

I have Vaxjo's website up so I know they won. Did EP score? Was it pretty?

Yes and yes.

Deked right in front of goalie then tucked in behind the tender from the goal line.

goal and an assist in a 2-1 victory, looked like ot as well.

Edited by gurn
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, GrizzlyAdams said:

Elias with an absolute beauty in OT to complete the sweep!!

Defense. Nah, we will just let the most dangerous u20 player just do what he wants. That will work right coach?

Edited by Isam
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

EP made a great fake pass to keep the goalie frozen...he had no chance against all that skill....

We have our new twins in Pettersson and Dahlen...!  ...and they are definitely 2.0....

Triplets would be nice...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Hugor Hill said:

Triplets would be nice...

Why stop there....with Brock and Adam as well as Jake and Goldy looking like they are rounding the corner into top 6 guys....I think at least 4 of those guys will be prime top 6 guys and Bo already is....we may have too many quality top 6 guys by the end of next year...!

7 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

EP made a great fake pass to keep the goalie frozen...he had no chance against all that skill....

We have our new twins in Pettersson and Dahlen...!  ...and they are definitely 2.0....

...after a couple years in the AHL.  Cuz skinny and Euro, and need to re-sign Jussi. 

:unsure:

5 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

...after a couple years in the AHL.  Cuz skinny and Euro, and need to re-sign Jussi. 

:unsure:

Those skinny Euro goals don't count for as much....doubt they are strong enough to lift the Cup anyway...

Kidding aside Jussi is better than Gagner or Eriksson ...and certainly better than Dowd and Boucher...etc....so...he can stay....