The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

Had a couple questions on this, so may as well post to clarify with everyone.

Retention is being done differently now. The retained amount will show as a negative value at the bottom of the team page. See Sobotka in Columbus as an example.

This eliminates some work for me. Just be sure that if you trade a player with salary retained by either you or another team, you mention it in the trade PM. Again saving some time, while also insuring you don't have an illegal roster.

1 hour ago, thejazz97 said:

That’s because I make half the trades in Puck and all of them have retention.

2 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

This is an important point to note, seeing as half the trades in CDCP appear to have some form of retention. I blame @thejazz97.

We take at least partial credit (or blame). We have somewhere around 15M retained over the next two years. I think our actual iced roster may be around 50M. 

33 minutes ago, Sygvard said:

We take at least partial credit (or blame). We have somewhere around 15M retained over the next two years. I think our actual iced roster may be around 50M. 

Yeah, I’ll be getting over $20m back to spend next season. Fun times

On 27/09/2017 at 2:57 AM, Captain Azzy said:

59cb67933a762_CONTRACTSIGNING.jpg.41d63e7689a635b0f16f94f060a2b14c.jpg

On behalf of General Manager @D-Money and his personal trainer @Monty, the Columbus Blue Jackets are proud to announce the extension of:

SETH JONES - 5 years, $6m AAV

Didn't see any note of this extension on our roster page.

...Speaking of, Jones has been fantastic this season. Very happy we locked him up when we did!

2 hours ago, D-Money said:

Didn't see any note of this extension on our roster page.

...Speaking of, Jones has been fantastic this season. Very happy we locked him up when we did!

It's there, but I stupidly timed it to appear on the last day of the season...same for my two extensions!

7 hours ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

At a certain point you basically just stop using fantrax and assume your spreadsheets are all correct and up to date.

......Everybody else uses spreadsheets too, right?

What for?

37 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I use them for draft stuff only, but I think @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka means using them for making a fantasy league version of CapFriendly.

only for our team not for the league, but, yeah, but we use them to predict our future cap situation after we resign players, and organise prospects by position and quality.

On 11/10/2017 at 1:04 AM, Tylez said:

An unreal week so far. Been at the top of the leaderboard every night most days this week. Great collective effort from the team! Sorry @Master Mind, but Lindgren and Lehtonen contributing, the depth chipping in with the injury bug biting! Could not be happier right Now, but still a long season to go! 

Of course I trade Lindgren days before he becomes the starter  :picard:

Archived