The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ice cream mafia (signs up open) please pin

milk and honey

I say canucks.com not advertising our forum anymore, the mods eradicating most trolls, and the canucks not being good enough in this era are the biggest reason we are experiencing this decline of inactivity.

Therefore, my solution is to put a big banner on canucks.com, destroying all the mods and giving the trolls moderation power, and producing a secret league in China where we harvest their anti-aging powers and martial arts skill to run an underground hockey junior development league for the Canucks. Think of it like a sweatshop. We will find the Datsyuks and Bures of that league.

Then we will have Jackie Chan playing for the Canucks with a loud black man named Carter who will take down the evil crime syndicates in the NHL such as the Boston Bruins and Calgary Flames. We can produce a few movies called Rush Hour, Rush Hour 2, and Rush Hour 3.

This is how we will make mafia great again.

Next time Brad Marchand dares to touch our players, I am going to fly to Boston with the Sedins, find Marchand slap the $&!# out of him, then the Sedins are going to slap the $&!# out of him, then we gonna fly back to Vancouver and party while watching Rush Hour 3 which will be released by then.

Archived