The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

Smith tallied two assists in Saturday's 5-1 win over the Maple Leafs.

ANALYSIS

Smith is 6-2 and 210 pounds, and he's NHL ready. He plays a power forward's game and is incredibly intense. And he's fast for a big man. Smith gets under the opposition's skin, but needs to find a way to not cross the line while not taking too many penalties. A bottom-six checking role is probably in Smith's future.

mhhh ..there could be one more forward that could make the opening night roster .

we have knewn that givani is a good player but we didnt expected that he could be ready just in his 1st season as pro.

next days will be interesting  ...who will finally make the roster??  :)

if we have some questions answered , the hawks probably open to move a forward for a defender. 

but maybe we´ll wait till november .... 1st its important to see where our rookies fits into the team 

All transactions have been reflected on the sheets, and all opening night rosters currently posted have been updated onto Pickup.

Pickup Login Details -

Username: CDCFL2019

Password: cdcfl

A new thread will be up tomorrow morning for the new season, and all players who will be placed on waivers will come shortly after.

9 minutes ago, Nail said:

All transactions have been reflected on the sheets, and all opening night rosters currently posted have been updated onto Pickup.

Pickup Login Details -

Username: CDCFL2019

Password: cdcfl

A new thread will be up tomorrow morning for the new season, and all players who will be placed on waivers will come shortly after.

my final roster coming today, still some flux with who makes it!

More for my keeping track of where I am in each league, haha, here is my team as it stands this morning, and I am heading out of town, so unless something remarkable happens and I have to recall a player and send down a player: this is it. Lets get ready to rumble!

Vancouver Canucks
  Left Wing   Center   Right Wing  
  James Neal   Nicklas Backstrom   Reilly Smith  
  Matt Calvert   Philip Danault   David Backes  
  Oscar Lindberg   Carl Soderberg   Christian Fischer  
  Matt Martin   Brandon Sutter   Phil Di Giuseppe  
  Markus Hannikainen   Brian Boyle      
  Left Defense   Right Defense   Goaltending  
  Keith Yandle   John Klingberg   Corey Crawford  
  Brian Dumoulin   Jeff Petry   Mike Condon  
  Robert Hagg   Mark Pysyk      
      Adam McQuaid      

Toronto Maple Leafs Opening Night Roster (likely)

Brad Marchand - Patrice Bergeron - Cam Atkinson

Jeff Skinner - Alexander Wennberg - Jason Pominville

Matt Beleskey - Jujhar Khaira - Cory Conacher

Cody McLeod - Micheal Haley - Zac Rinaldo

Ryan Suter - Derek Forbort

Duncan Keith - Marc Staal

Dalton Prout - Nick Jensen

Roman Polak

Roberto Luongo

Cam Ward

IR: Andrew Shaw / JP Pagaeau / David Schlemko

Suspended: Austin Watson

Official Roster will be posted after pre-season...changes will be made to the roster above.

Toronto places David Schlemko on the IR.  http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nhl/2688/david-schlemko

Mikhail Vorobyev making a strong push in the preseason and making the team was a pleasant surprise. With Eaves not ready and Amadio failing to make the team, it was perfect timing.

But did not see Mathieu Joseph killing it and essentially forcing his way onto a strong Tampa roster. After McDavid and the players who get to play with him, Joseph is tops in preseason scoring (tied with Matthew Barzal and Mitch Marner with 8 points).

Going to watch how things shake down for the next few days, but will probably consider moving at least one forward. 

Just now, D-Money said:

Mikhail Vorobyev making a strong push in the preseason and making the team was a pleasant surprise. With Eaves not ready and Amadio failing to make the team, it was perfect timing.

But did not see Mathieu Joseph killing it and essentially forcing his way onto a strong Tampa roster. After McDavid and the players who get to play with him, Joseph is tops in preseason scoring (tied with Matthew Barzal and Mitch Marner with 8 points).

Going to watch how things shake down for the next few days, but will probably consider moving at least one forward. 

I truly hope he recovers from GBS. My dad was also diagnosed with GBS and he never really returned to 100%. I'm sure Patrick had access to a lot more resources than my dad but, nonetheless it's still a process returning back to one's self.

Archived